1/76 UK Civilian Trucks by Road Transport Images

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

1/76 UK Civilian Trucks by Road Transport Images

November 26th, 2011, 6:57 pm #1

You may be interested at looking at this UK producer- Road Transport Images, site;

http://www.roadtransportimages.com/

A range of parts for UK trucks from the 1930s to today. Not kits as such but separate parts for cabs, bodies, chassis and trailers in resin and wheels in whitemetal. You pick the parts you want for a complete truck. Also there are some loads and other details and decals including number plates. Aimed at the UK model railway market but there may be something of interest! Usual disclaimer of simply being a satisfied customer (delvery turnaround very quick- normally within a week for me in the UK)

November 26th, 2011, 7:31 pm #2

Nice link Ken, many thanks. are these the old Langley Miniatures?

regards

George

November 26th, 2011, 8:17 pm #3

Hi George, No they are a different range. The owner, Frank Waller, is very helpful if you have any queries. He attends some railway shows during the summer and usually the commercial vehicle show at Gaydon. Keep an eye on his events page on the website. Langley are still in business too as far as I know.
cheers
Ken

November 27th, 2011, 2:31 am #4

You may be interested at looking at this UK producer- Road Transport Images, site;

http://www.roadtransportimages.com/

A range of parts for UK trucks from the 1930s to today. Not kits as such but separate parts for cabs, bodies, chassis and trailers in resin and wheels in whitemetal. You pick the parts you want for a complete truck. Also there are some loads and other details and decals including number plates. Aimed at the UK model railway market but there may be something of interest! Usual disclaimer of simply being a satisfied customer (delvery turnaround very quick- normally within a week for me in the UK)
Thanks Ken

A very useful source of bits and pieces for softskin conversions.

David
David Clark
Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria, Australia

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be - Simone Signoret