1/72 scale Normandy diorama

The Dioramas discussion group is hosted by Marijn Van Gils and is dedicated to all aspects of military model dioramas.

1/72 scale Normandy diorama

May 10th, 2012, 9:40 pm #1

Hello guys,I am new on here .I am currently working on part 2 of a large diorama i had built a while back. these are some pics of part 1 to anyone who hasn't seen it.It is completely scratchbuilt including all the buildings, bridge etc.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

May 11th, 2012, 1:40 am #2

really impressive - might I ask how big that diorama is - it looks too big for indoors!

May 11th, 2012, 9:10 pm #3

Hello guys,I am new on here .I am currently working on part 2 of a large diorama i had built a while back. these are some pics of part 1 to anyone who hasn't seen it.It is completely scratchbuilt including all the buildings, bridge etc.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
so real. Saw it some time before, still amazing!!

Great grassworks!

Andrew

May 13th, 2012, 9:30 am #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
i thought at first that a couple of the photos there were comparison shots of the real site today!

May 17th, 2012, 11:56 am #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
unbelivable...

May 22nd, 2012, 10:32 pm #6

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Andy! . . . . Am in awe of your groundwork. The detail is awesome.
you have made . . . .
Diorama Heaven
Once again outstanding work
Nick

May 24th, 2012, 1:58 pm #7

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Holy cow man! That is SWEET!!

June 6th, 2012, 3:18 pm #8

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Amazing work. The vegetation is fabulous. Andy what is the secret for this great plants? What materials you use?