1/35 British Army Panther Vehicle

The Modern AFV discussion group is hosted by Erik Gustavsson and covers the variety of AFVs used by all nations in the post WWII era.

1/35 British Army Panther Vehicle

July 12th, 2012, 9:18 am #1

After visiting Tankfest 2012, I really found myself wanting to make a large-scale version of the British Army's Panther CLV, with the remote turret, anti-IED masts, smoke dispersers and operational gear. I don't think any manufacturer has taken the plunge, but if a reader knows different, I'd be very happy to hear from them!
Cheers,
Andy

July 12th, 2012, 9:42 am #2

...has released a 1/35th scale British Panther :

http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op= ... 092&page=1

HTH

H.P.

July 12th, 2012, 4:56 pm #3

After visiting Tankfest 2012, I really found myself wanting to make a large-scale version of the British Army's Panther CLV, with the remote turret, anti-IED masts, smoke dispersers and operational gear. I don't think any manufacturer has taken the plunge, but if a reader knows different, I'd be very happy to hear from them!
Cheers,
Andy
So maybe they'll come out with a plastic Panther too???

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
Editor - WarWheels.Net
http://www.warwheels.net
Patrick Keenan
Editor- Warwheels.net

www.warwheels.net

July 16th, 2012, 11:52 am #4

Cheers,
Andy
To everyone so far,
It's looking good that I might be able to build one of these bad boys. I'm hoping MMK are coming to Telford, which the armorama dialogue indicated was the case in previous years.
Regards,
Andy

July 16th, 2012, 1:46 pm #5

Cheers,
Andy
On another track - now that I know there is pretty accurate model of the Panther CLV; does anyone know if the British Army use the CL35 ARM LMV support trailer with it (also made by MMK Models)? Would the Panther ever require a support trailer in combat conditions?