Getting started with the Citadel
Getting to the citadel
The citadel can be accessed from any world via the Portal in the Clan Camp, located east of the Crafting Guild entrance.
A clan vexillium will teleport a player directly to the Portal, and can be obtained from the Scribe, located east of the Portal, within the Clan Camp.
- [+] Spoiler
You are here: Scribe (gives out Clan vexilium)
Your marker: Portal to the citadel
The tiny shield symbol: Captain of the Guard (gives out Clan cloak)
Navigating the citadel
Once in the Citadel, opening the Clan Interface (located where the World Map button is on the overworld) enables teleportation to the following:
- Skilling plots (Woodcutting, and Mining)
- Clan battlefield
- Clan keep
- Town centre
- Entrance portal
- Welcome area
Gathering resources at the citadel
To gather resources, begin by teleporting to a skill plot with the Clan Interface.
Different resources are collected as follows:
(Note: Charcoal, and Ore do not contribute to upkeep or upgrades by themselves and must be made into Bars to be used.)
- Timber (Woodcutting plot): Chop the roots of the tree at the Tree.
- Stone (Mining plot): Mine the bottom of the Mine; has no bits of metal in the stone.
- Ore (Mining plot): Mine the top of the Mine; has silvery bits of metal in the stone.
- Charcoal (Firemaking plot): Shovel woodchips at the Kiln.
- Metal bars (Smithing plot): Requires: 1 Ore and 1 Charcoal per 1 Bar.
- Shovel Ore into Furnace until both Ore containers are empty
- Empty the Bars from the Mould into the Water Trough
- Empty the Water Trough into the collection area.