Beginner's Guide to the Citadel

Creams
Is this your new home
Creams
Is this your new home

August 14th, 2013, 10:50 am #1

Getting started with the Citadel

Getting to the citadel

The citadel can be accessed from any world via the Portal in the Clan Camp, located east of the Crafting Guild entrance.
A clan vexillium will teleport a player directly to the Portal, and can be obtained from the Scribe, located east of the Portal, within the Clan Camp.
[+] Spoiler
You are here: Scribe (gives out Clan vexilium)
Your marker: Portal to the citadel
The tiny shield symbol: Captain of the Guard (gives out Clan cloak)
[+] Spoiler

Navigating the citadel

Once in the Citadel, opening the Clan Interface (located where the World Map button is on the overworld) enables teleportation to the following:
  • Skilling plots (Woodcutting, and Mining)
  • Clan battlefield
  • Clan keep
  • Town centre
  • Entrance portal
  • Welcome area
[+] Spoiler

Gathering resources at the citadel

To gather resources, begin by teleporting to a skill plot with the Clan Interface.
Different resources are collected as follows:
(Note: Charcoal, and Ore do not contribute to upkeep or upgrades by themselves and must be made into Bars to be used.)
  • Timber (Woodcutting plot): Chop the roots of the tree at the Tree.
  • Stone (Mining plot): Mine the bottom of the Mine; has no bits of metal in the stone.
  • Ore (Mining plot): Mine the top of the Mine; has silvery bits of metal in the stone.
  • Charcoal (Firemaking plot): Shovel woodchips at the Kiln.
  • Metal bars (Smithing plot): Requires: 1 Ore and 1 Charcoal per 1 Bar.
    • Shovel Ore into Furnace until both Ore containers are empty
    • Empty the Bars from the Mould into the Water Trough
    • Empty the Water Trough into the collection area.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Runes4me999
High poster

August 17th, 2013, 1:55 pm #2

Rewards

1) After obtaining a set amount of produce towards your weekly cap (around 800) You can be awarded with a Clan ring, which - when used on the corresponding skill plot will grant an amount of experience in Runescape mainland, the experience you gain depends on the tier of the skilling plot.

2) After receiving 3 star fealty, which can be seen by clicking the small arrow to the right of your name in the clan chat list, obtained by capping citadel for 3 weeks in a row.. You become eligible for a fealty reward which can be accessed by right clicking your clan cloak and selecting fealty reward. This reward is the same as completing the jack of trades aura.