Winnable Games

Winnable Games

September 11th, 2017, 7:27 pm #1

I see the bungs with Cle, Buff, and Chic left as winnable games. I think Cle has a good chance of winning at home against the bungs to give the bungs a 4-12 record - I think they might win one game on the road late in the season against an eliminated team. The bungs now have more question marks now than ever and have reinforced my view of the OL being a major problem. I think mikey has viewed this season as a throw away season all along as he hasn't been able to do anything about the OL problem.

September 11th, 2017, 9:07 pm #2

I predicted a 9-7 season. But I think that might change now after what I saw yesterday. Here's my updated predictions:

HOU @ CIN - L

CIN @ GB - L

CIN @ CLE - W

BUF @ CIN - W

CIN @ PIT - L

IND @ CIN - L

CIN @ JAC - L

CIN @ TEN - L

CIN @ DEN - L

CLE @ CIN - W

PIT @ CIN - L

CHI @ CIN - W

CIN @ MIN - L

DET @ CIN - W

CIN @ BAL - L

5-11.

September 11th, 2017, 9:37 pm #3

I see the bungs with Cle, Buff, and Chic left as winnable games. I think Cle has a good chance of winning at home against the bungs to give the bungs a 4-12 record - I think they might win one game on the road late in the season against an eliminated team. The bungs now have more question marks now than ever and have reinforced my view of the OL being a major problem. I think mikey has viewed this season as a throw away season all along as he hasn't been able to do anything about the OL problem.
I wonder how long it will take for AJ to be bungalized? Or Dalton for that matter. I'd hate to be QB on this team. Can they still get Kaepernick - an athletic QB which will be needed to work with this pitiful OL.

September 11th, 2017, 10:56 pm #4

How the Browns played the Steelers on Sunday? Those are not your older brother's Brownterds.

Very lose-able games. Do not count those games as "gimmie's", Bungle Fans. Especially when you just put up a gooseegg against non-Juggernaut Ravens.

Very lose-able. Both of them.

September 11th, 2017, 11:00 pm #5

I've said it for years now that Dalton blows and will never take the bung past the first round. It's amazing they even made it this far with him. The bungs are done and won't sniff playoffs for 10 more years.

I tell fellow fantasy players don't select browns or bungles. They suck.

September 12th, 2017, 1:17 am #6

What's amazing is that everyone on this board knows how important a good OL is. That idiot down at PBS apparently didn't get the word. What's also amazing he was a QB at Dartmouth so he has to know something about the OL or what a lack thereof will do to you...but - I guess senility has set in for he is after all 83.

September 13th, 2017, 2:38 pm #7

I had them at 6-10. Losing to Baltimore didn't surprise me although the complete putrid nature of the loss was offputting. So I think the 4-12 projection is realistic (possibly even generous).

BMN
BMN

September 13th, 2017, 6:39 pm #8

I think my earlier prediction that the Browns will finish above the Bungles is less fanciful now looking at how both teams played at the weekend.

September 14th, 2017, 11:53 pm #9

I see zero winnable games period!! A mediocre QB, WR'S and RB could look like stars with a great line. However with the worst line in the NFL they will be trash!! Glad we addressed this in the offseason with Glass Ross and wife beater!!

Confirmation of reply: