When tragedy strikes

When tragedy strikes

January 9th, 2011, 4:56 pm #1

My heart goes out to the families dealing with the senseless murders of their loved ones.
A 9 year old little girl was killed along with 5 others yesterday by a coward.
He was not mentally unstable, he is simply a coward.

The second tragedy is the reporting of this story.
From Kieth Olberman ranting and blaming Sarah Palin and other political figures that he does not like, to the gun control nut jobs screaming for gun control.

One man is to blame for this tragedy.
he of sound mind, planned the attack, loaded his weapon, drove to the shopping center, got out of his car and walked up to the crowd and fired a shot at the victim with the intention of killing her and then turned and fired several rounds into the crowd until he was tackled and held down.

He needs to face a judge and jury and then face the ultimate sentence and that sentence needs to be carried out in a very quick time frame.

The media should be ashamed of what they have become!

http://murfsword.blogspot.com/

January 9th, 2011, 5:01 pm #2

Nothing concrete yet, but NOBODY (including you) should be too quick to place blame or deny blame for this... The facts are not all in yet.

January 9th, 2011, 5:31 pm #3

Loughner lives with his parents in a Tucson neighborhood.The neighbor said none of the neighbors seem to know any member of the Loughner household.

Two run-down jalopies outside the house along with a front walkway littered with empty paint buckets and a garden hose blocked the walkway and door while the entire front yard is covered in a tangled cactus tree.

Another neighbor directly across from the home also did not want to give his name, but said a mother, son and father live at the house.

"They weren't real friendly," said the neighbor who described himself as 60 and retired. They mostly didn't talk to anyone and mainly stayed inside. "Loners," he called them.

Another neighbor, Anthony Woods, who was three years behind Loughner in school, said the father in the household was argumentative.

Woods said the dad would complain about everything from neighbors' trash cans on the street to standing too close to his property by the fence.

Murf, the dad sounds like you.

January 9th, 2011, 5:36 pm #4

Nothing concrete yet, but NOBODY (including you) should be too quick to place blame or deny blame for this... The facts are not all in yet.
There always seems to be a need to place blame. The shooter was a nut job and whether he was Republican or a Democrat doesn't matter. He was mentally unstable and I don't need a doctor to diagnose him. No sane person opens fire in a busy parking lot.

There is no difference between this shooting and John Lennon's. Crazy is crazy!

The press is going to make him a Republican Right Wing Nut Job but he doesn't speak for anybody but himself. No one with half a brain cell agrees with what he did and other than adding more security to other members of Congress nothing should come out of this.

I bet all the anti gun people in attendance, wish someone had a gun, so they could have shot him and limited the body count. I'm not poking fun, but if the situation was reversed and a crazy democrat opened fire at a republican gathering in Arizona, two people would have been shot, before members of the crowd opened fire and were on the news being hailed as a hero.

"I will torture him, I will crucify him,...REAL BAd!" - Clubber Lang

January 9th, 2011, 6:08 pm #5

The only person to blame is that 22 year old kid who did the shooting. People are going to have opinions When you have 24 hour news channels, which I do not watch, and something like this happens, they all they talk about is what happened, and they just don't stop, and most of the time go too far.

"I have to say, it is a grammatical error to use the words Bengals and bandwagon in the same sentence."
-TomTom

January 9th, 2011, 6:20 pm #6

murf loves stories like these. They give him the perfect outlet for his boundless anger and frustration.
Normal people feel sad and concerned, but murf in his blood-lust immediately start screaming for vengeance. Disturbing.
I wonder if murf has any understanding of psychosis and severe mental illness. Probably not. Seems he has some issue with the idea that some people are just plain crazy and have trouble staying attached to reality. Very rarely, these people do harmful things to innocent people. Its an unfortunate part of living in human society. I don't know if this guy was mentally ill, but it seems that murf is trying to assert that psychosis cannot drive people to do bad things, that deep down everyone is of sound mind and has all of the faculties about them. That way, we can simply execute them without due process and avoid all that messy stuff that makes real life so complicated.

CAMPAIGN TO EXTEND BOOB BRATKOWSKI THROUGH 2017

January 9th, 2011, 6:33 pm #7

Murf's just mad because TLC dropped "Sarah Palin's Alaska" from its broadcasting.
"Anyone who says this--has never ran any kind of security during a full-blown riot. I have." falc

January 9th, 2011, 7:38 pm #8

My heart goes out to the families dealing with the senseless murders of their loved ones.
A 9 year old little girl was killed along with 5 others yesterday by a coward.
He was not mentally unstable, he is simply a coward.

The second tragedy is the reporting of this story.
From Kieth Olberman ranting and blaming Sarah Palin and other political figures that he does not like, to the gun control nut jobs screaming for gun control.

One man is to blame for this tragedy.
he of sound mind, planned the attack, loaded his weapon, drove to the shopping center, got out of his car and walked up to the crowd and fired a shot at the victim with the intention of killing her and then turned and fired several rounds into the crowd until he was tackled and held down.

He needs to face a judge and jury and then face the ultimate sentence and that sentence needs to be carried out in a very quick time frame.

The media should be ashamed of what they have become!

http://murfsword.blogspot.com/
"Nothing concrete yet, but NOBODY (including you) should be too quick to place blame or deny blame for this... The facts are not all in yet."

Dewey, I think thats Murf's point, people are using blame to further their agenda. People like Bronco are so naive to think out gov will not overstep their authority and disarm our society to "protect us". What a shame.

January 9th, 2011, 7:48 pm #9

Murf,
to say the media coverage is the second great "tragedy" is absolutely ridiculous and inappropriate here. You have the choice to watch or not watch whatever you please, this girl had no choice in being murdered. Have some perspective and leave your politics out of it.

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

Bronco
Bronco

January 10th, 2011, 2:01 am #10

"People like Bronco are so naive to think out gov will not overstep their authority and disarm our society to "protect us". What a shame."

LOL. More "FEAR-SPEAK".

I am a gun owner. I have been for several years. I am getting ready to purchase a Glock 23.
My ability to purchase a firearm has not changed since I have legally been able to purchase a weapon.

Keep talking about "the government disarming you" and "the government is after you".

Idiot.
Last edited by broncobux on January 10th, 2011, 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Confirmation of reply: