TRADE CARSON TODAY!

TRADE CARSON TODAY!

October 17th, 2011, 1:53 pm #1

The Raiders are on their hands and knees today.
They want Carson!

Trade him!
I don't care what your ego is telling you, listen to common sense.
You can IMPROVE YOUR PRODUCT by trading him.
You can IMPROVE YOUR PUBLIC RELATIONS by trading him.
You can show the entire world that you are indeed smarter than a 3rd grader (I know the show states 5th grader, but we have to understand who we are dealing with and lower the bar a tad bit)

Everything makes perfect sense.
Oakland is in California
Hue Jackson is familiar with Carson since he was on the Bengals staff.
Carson can step in a play quickly.

You can get a pretty decent pick out of this situation and save yourself 50 million in the process.

To ignore this opportunity is criminal and you are showing the fans that already believe that you are a moron, that you are indeed the dumbest son of a b1tch in sports.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

October 17th, 2011, 2:17 pm #2

Pretty decent pick? Rumor has it they would cough up a first! This could be a very, very good day-----Oh wait, its Mike Brown. He would deny two first (Redskins) rounders for Palmer, when we would be lucky to get a low second rounder. FML

October 17th, 2011, 3:16 pm #3

If Al Davis were still alive, there would be only one team easier to fleece in the NFL than the Oakland Raiders (that would be the Redskins). Even with his passing, I'm still not convinced they're aren't easy to fleece.

But will Mike turn down this candy sitting in the hands of a baby? Probably.

BMN
BMN

October 17th, 2011, 4:52 pm #4

And this guy has a pretty good handle on it:
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_ ... s-unlikely

BMN
BMN

October 17th, 2011, 8:55 pm #5

The Raiders are on their hands and knees today.
They want Carson!

Trade him!
I don't care what your ego is telling you, listen to common sense.
You can IMPROVE YOUR PRODUCT by trading him.
You can IMPROVE YOUR PUBLIC RELATIONS by trading him.
You can show the entire world that you are indeed smarter than a 3rd grader (I know the show states 5th grader, but we have to understand who we are dealing with and lower the bar a tad bit)

Everything makes perfect sense.
Oakland is in California
Hue Jackson is familiar with Carson since he was on the Bengals staff.
Carson can step in a play quickly.

You can get a pretty decent pick out of this situation and save yourself 50 million in the process.

To ignore this opportunity is criminal and you are showing the fans that already believe that you are a moron, that you are indeed the dumbest son of a b1tch in sports.

There is a reason why the Bengals franchise was ranked 122 by ESPN (the 2nd time in the last 10 years this has happenned). This town happens to be cursed with one of the worst GM's in the history of the NFL. The sad part of it (if you read his interview in Sunday's Enquirer) he thinks he has done a good job. I have friends who refuse to even watch a bengals game on TV because of him let alone go to one. The meat and potatoes of the schedule is just ahead and we will see how good he and his team is then.

October 17th, 2011, 11:29 pm #6

Carson has to challenge Marvin to a UFC fight to get traded

October 18th, 2011, 12:03 am #7

Ok, I am going to disagree here. The Bengals and Raiders are each 4-2, with similar odds of making the playoffs within their respective divisions. But they're both likely going to end up fighting for the SAME playoff spot if they're both in the hunt at all, and there's no way in hell I'd trade Palmer to the Raiders right now for any price.

The thing that vindicates me is, that's not WHY Mikey's doing it. But it's why he SHOULD NOT trade Palmer to the RAIDERS right now.

Mikey is cleverer than you think.

October 18th, 2011, 12:25 am #8

But they're both likely going to end up fighting for the SAME playoff spot if they're both in the hunt at all, and there's no way in hell I'd trade Palmer to the Raiders right now for any price.
While that may seem like a sheoplish rationale, I actually have to agree with that perspective and for most franchises that perspective would be a no brainer. The NFC West still seems like the best destination but at this point no one in that division would have any interest in him until next offseason when potentially Seattle, Arizona (if Kolb is not the answer), or San Fran (when Alex Smith has an epically bad 41 yard passing, 4 INT performance in a playoff game in 12 weeks). But none of those teams would pull the trigger now on that one.

Oakland would be the next logical choice sadly even with the 'playoff race' thing in mind.

October 18th, 2011, 9:47 am #9

Only a Bengal fan would come up with that theory.

If you believe in your team you should never worry about another team that is not in your division.
no, you can't trade someone to a rival, but to not get value out of Carson today, is flat out insane.

There are 5 legit NFL qb's in the next draft...after today, you are losing major value for a player that will never return.
It is insane to sit on him.

Believe in what you have on your roster today and don't worry about the roster.

October 20th, 2011, 4:19 am #10

Right. A BENGAL fan. Not a Steeler fan. Not a Mike Brown fan.
Jesus you're dumb.

Mikey is cleverer than you think.

Confirmation of reply: