To all you dinosaurs still using laptops...

June 23rd, 2018, 9:19 pm #1

... Bengals.com will tolerate your existence, but just barely.

Welcome to the all-new Bengals.com.

As more fans consume content on mobile devices, the mobile-first design is the core element of the new site, providing a more responsive experience. This is part of a league-wide transition that gives teams a variety of design options, while maintaining a consistent look across all 32 team websites.

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-launch-new-website
Except that a mobile interface is incredibly clunky on a regular computer, ironic as it may sound coming from poster on a Tapatalk forum. Hey, this place is a laptop paradise compared to the new Bengals.com, where a column of text completely fills the screen, side to side, with barely any margins. (No correction made for larger screens.) The browser's Reader View is my only salvation, but that option isn't always available.
Anyway, keep this in mind as we continue our bold march into the future -- MBS was mobile friendly before they were.

June 25th, 2018, 4:01 am #2

I haven't visited the Bengals site in YEARS. Will continue to avoid.

June 25th, 2018, 2:27 pm #3

I can't imagine what goes on--on the Mike Brown Propaganda Website. Trying to sell me on Lewis for the 16th time. What Psycho makes fun of on his threads...why I should spend my money at PBS. Good Lord.

Confirmation of reply: