TJ is back with Palmer

TJ is back with Palmer

November 2nd, 2011, 2:02 am #1

See the Raiders got TJ to make the great Carsoni feel at home. Well, at least he has somebody to throw to on 3rd down now --- somebody wearing the same uniform...

November 2nd, 2011, 2:41 am #2

I hope it works out for Palmer and TJ out there. They certainly suffered enough here.

November 2nd, 2011, 9:12 pm #3

Maybe he can repeat his 100 catch 700 yard year...

Honestly, I hope it works out for both of them.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

November 3rd, 2011, 3:25 am #4

So someone finally picked TJ up, huh?  If you had told me back when TJ, Chad, and Carson were a highpowered offense that Carson and TJ would be Raiders in the future, I wouldn't have believed you.  If Chad continues to do poorly for the Patriots, maybe he'll wind up out there too.  Oakland would be Bengals west.  I do wish them well, though; it should be interesting to see how they do.

--------------------------------------------
"With a quarterback greener than a first year, a hovering ghost, and a magic wand of an offense handed down from the founding fathers of the franchise, Jay Gruden is a fiery, passionate underdog in the Harry Potter mold." Geoff Hobson July 15, 2011

Brown on being back to work: "We're like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs."

November 3rd, 2011, 5:30 am #5

Who cares?

No, lemme clarify--TJ is a non-factor. I admire the Raiders for trying, but TJ isn't the 100-reception guy any longer.

If Raider Backup QB's keep on playing like they do, they will find themselves in the "lottery" of the NFL Draft next year--in other words, the 1st 5 picks of the Draft.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence
Last edited by oldschoolerfan on November 3rd, 2011, 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 3rd, 2011, 11:17 am #6

Good for Carson. The one weapon here that Palmer actually liked and trusted. Long overdue for those two to reunite, although age has to be catching up with Housh.

November 3rd, 2011, 5:44 pm #7

TJ is playing for his favorite team growing up.
I bet he plays well.

"Insert witty quotation here"

Confirmation of reply: