The Trayvon Martin case

The Trayvon Martin case

March 23rd, 2012, 6:36 pm #1

This sh!t is out of control.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/farrakh ... e-applied/

So you have racist rebel rouser making threats.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV?i ... in%20Death

You have a crazy b!tch feeding the nut jobs on MSNBC

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012 ... 18439.html

you have Mickey claiming if he had a son it would look like Trayvon..

The Anti-gun nuts are flying out of every corner and you have Madcow and Ed Shultz blaming Mitt Romney.

So lets take a look at this.
There are several versions of the story and frankly nobody knows what is true b/c the 2 main people involved are not talking, the one is saying nothing and the other is dead.
There are several versions of so called people who were there, one story claims that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and another story was that Zimmerman attacked Trayvon..

So why don't we let the Justice Dept. investigate this and see what kind of facts they come up with.
If this guy is guilty, fry his azz..if not, there is nothing more to say about it.

The thing that burns my azz more than anything is the exploitation of the story.
Why is this story so important?
Thousands of young black men are killed every year in America and I don't see threats from so called preachers.
Thousands of young black men are killed without justice.
In Cincinnati alone we just had 4 shootings in a few hours, one that hit a 4 year old child and I don't see the media circus.

The liberals that are exploiting this tragedy to promote their anti-gun and anti-self defense agenda should be ashamed of themselves.
The Law gives you the right to protect yourself and your family from anyone in society and it is a very good common sense law that most states should have.

It is a sad case and a tragedy no family should ever have to deal with, but to exploit this is a very shameful.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

March 23rd, 2012, 6:49 pm #2

Welcome to the world the liberals have created.

March 23rd, 2012, 8:57 pm #3

I think most people who are upset about this see it as an injustice that you could shoot an unarmed kid and then claim it was self defense and you don't even have to go in front of a judge or jury to prove anything. Just shoot, claim self defense, and walk free, seems to be the precedent here and I think many people are uncomfortable with that.

I agree that we don't know for sure what happened and maybe we never will. You say we shouldn't say anything until the investigation concludes but if it wasn't for the public outcry there my have never been an investigation. It wasn't until this became a big news story that the Justice Department announced an investigation, more than 3 weeks after the shooting.

Farakkhan is not representative of many people. Chill out man people are allowed to be upset and hold rallies and exercise their free speech. I don't agree with some of what is being said but I do think people have a right to be concerned here. The Stand Your Ground Laws deviates from 100s of years of court precedent that date back to English common law (The Castle Doctrine) so this is a pretty new development in law and is certainly worth being debated when lives are literally at stake.

Don't you think it at least sounds suspicious that an unarmed 17 year old kid would attack a 28 year old man that he didn't even know? Especially when the 28 year old guy was following the kid around with a gun? I admit I don't know all the facts but it sure seems worth looking into a little bit to me.

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

March 23rd, 2012, 9:30 pm #4

I agree, from the few facts being tossed around, it sounds like this Zimmerman guy saw a black guy, harassed him and things got out of control and if that is the case, Zimmerman should go down hard for this.

I don't mind if the law is debated and looked at and then changed a bit to make sure things don't get out of control, but the law didn't kill this guy, the gun didn't kill this guy, Zimmerman killed this guy and if the police failed to do anything they all should go down.

I understand why some are angry...but this story is being exploited by the anti-gun and anti-self defense nuts.
I turned on MSNBC to see what was up today and that dingbat was back on there and she was going nuts on the Republicans over this bill.

I SHOULD have the right to defend myself and my family at all cost without worry of facing prison time or a lawsuit.
If you are a piece of sh!t that likes to attack people you need to know in some states the law abiding innocent people can handle their business.

This reminds me of the Duke Rape case...
When the facts came out, everyone just went on in life.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

March 23rd, 2012, 11:12 pm #5

Waterboard him and we will find out the real story.

March 23rd, 2012, 11:30 pm #6

My theory on what likely occurred

1. Zimmerman told the cops on 911 about the suspect (and referred to him as an Azzhole and that he "wasnt going to let him get away" this time).

No one knows what "getting away this time means except the paranoid Zimmerman"

2. He follows the kid.

3. He approaches the kid.

4. He tries to intimidate the kid.

5. Kid fights back and embarrasses Zimmerman.

6. Zimmerman's ego takes over, cant handle that a high school kid just put him on his azz and pulls out his hand gun.

7. Kid begs for life.

8. Zimmerman plays executioner.

9. Geraldo is an idiot.

"Insert witty quotation here"
Last edited by broncobux on March 23rd, 2012, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 23rd, 2012, 11:37 pm #7

Waterboard him and we will find out the real story.
I agree, from the few facts being tossed around, it sounds like this Zimmerman guy saw a black guy, harassed him and things got out of control and if that is the case, Zimmerman should go down hard for this ~ murf

excuse me..."and things got out of control" ?? So it was all cool and fun that he saw a black guy and harassed him....but whoops sorry things got out of control and sorry the poor negro is dead?

interesting....

There are thousands of media types covering this story from several different angles and for their own personal agenda. As someone else mentioned...these types are also entertainers and get paid to shock and awe. Dont get sucked in to the crusaders.

You are absolutely correct that there are thousands of murders that dont get the same attention...and 99.9% of it is black on black and people dont care unfortunately..... This was white on black crime and guess what....Racism still sells newspapers! It gets the blood boiling and gets people talking and staying tuned for more info....

Think of the media as the movie producer and you the public buying a ticket to the show. Can I buy you a $12 tub of stale popcorn?

T

March 23rd, 2012, 11:43 pm #8

My theory on what likely occurred

1. Zimmerman told the cops on 911 about the suspect (and referred to him as an Azzhole and that he "wasnt going to let him get away" this time).

No one knows what "getting away this time means except the paranoid Zimmerman"

2. He follows the kid.

3. He approaches the kid.

4. He tries to intimidate the kid.

5. Kid fights back and embarrasses Zimmerman.

6. Zimmerman's ego takes over, cant handle that a high school kid just put him on his azz and pulls out his hand gun.

7. Kid begs for life.

8. Zimmerman plays executioner.

9. Geraldo is an idiot.

Bronco, I actually agree with you if I had to put a theory down, except for the
Heraldo thing. You might think one is an idiot for making judgements about the hoodie, but can't blame Heraldo for pointing out something thats true.

March 23rd, 2012, 11:48 pm #9

I agree, from the few facts being tossed around, it sounds like this Zimmerman guy saw a black guy, harassed him and things got out of control and if that is the case, Zimmerman should go down hard for this ~ murf

excuse me..."and things got out of control" ?? So it was all cool and fun that he saw a black guy and harassed him....but whoops sorry things got out of control and sorry the poor negro is dead?

interesting....

There are thousands of media types covering this story from several different angles and for their own personal agenda. As someone else mentioned...these types are also entertainers and get paid to shock and awe. Dont get sucked in to the crusaders.

You are absolutely correct that there are thousands of murders that dont get the same attention...and 99.9% of it is black on black and people dont care unfortunately..... This was white on black crime and guess what....Racism still sells newspapers! It gets the blood boiling and gets people talking and staying tuned for more info....

Think of the media as the movie producer and you the public buying a ticket to the show. Can I buy you a $12 tub of stale popcorn?

T
I have 4 hoodies.

March 23rd, 2012, 11:56 pm #10

murf has $200 sneakers...

Confirmation of reply: