The Fickell Era begins

The Fickell Era begins

August 31st, 2017, 11:15 pm #1

UC football gets underway tonight. Like the momentum Fick has brought to the program with recruiting and his passionate, fiery personality and his supposed ability to motivate his players which is something Tuberville clearly couldn't do. However I predict a 5-7 season.

September 1st, 2017, 3:20 am #2

It did not translate to the field.Fairly pathetic showing topped by a bunch of stupid penalties from UC thugs.They almost lost to a team that was 0-28 in their last 28 games.Enough said,they are going to be anihilated by Scum next week

September 1st, 2017, 3:29 am #3

UC football gets underway tonight. Like the momentum Fick has brought to the program with recruiting and his passionate, fiery personality and his supposed ability to motivate his players which is something Tuberville clearly couldn't do. However I predict a 5-7 season.
I didn't expect UC to be great this year but after a performance like this? Jesus. They might go 1-11 instead of 5-7. Not an inspiring performance at all, just shows how long they have to go. Miami will probably end the victory bell losing streak too.

September 1st, 2017, 5:11 pm #4

I have them winning 3 home games -Marsh., Temp, UConn, and one away game at Tulane. That will put them at 5-7 for the year with no bowl game. Fickell came into a bad situation here as Tubberville did a poor recruiting job and forced Fickell to basically start from scratch. We'll see how he recruits from now on but it will be tough with UC in that weak conference.

Confirmation of reply: