Taxpayers must buy us rubbers!!

March 7th, 2012, 3:13 am #31

You are right bengalbear. Mike Brown has moved off to the radar cause the seasons over.

As for myself, I guess I just come here to vent every now and then whether it be Mike Brown or otherwise. After all, there is precious little difference between the Mike Brown tragedy and the US federal government tragedy. Both have all the power and money and hold all the cards. Everyone else can just to jump off a bridge.
I don't know but the more I thought about it this evening (Mike Brown) the more pissed off I got.
That man has put this town through the ringer and he should not be left off the hook. I'll do what ever I can to try to balance the books.

March 7th, 2012, 5:17 pm #32

Considering what Rush Limbaugh said on the subject, the right is best to STFU on this issue.

Insurance companies have been paying for contraceptives for years. It doesnt affect your freedom of religion to have to provide birth control. If that was the case, every religion would suddenly become "unable" to pay for little Johnny's cancer care because "God will heal him".

You can see the road this would go down.

Freedome of religion my arse ~ el bronco Cochran

I've been on the campus at Georgetown and taught a medical ethics seminar to the law students. In the building I was located, nowhere did I see religious imagery except in the chapel area which is entirely appropriate. Maybe Georgetown should deck the halls so Miss Fluke will realise where she is at... This Fluke chick told Congress that she knew FULL WELL before enrolling that Georgetown was a Catholic university and would not provide a student healthcare plan that called for contraception. To this end, she pressed on, enrolled and even became president of the group "Students for Reproductive Justice". There goal? Get the school to give up one of the last remnants of its Catholicism. In other words, she is worse than a slut, she is a bitch with an agenda like the people she follows. She is not Joe the Plummer plucked from the streets like the media wants everyone to believe. She is hand picked by a select group of people that have an agenda. Where and who did she testify for? At a House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee chaired by Nancy Pelosi. DOH!

My son is living with his girlfriend in the DC area and he tells me that they buy contraception at Target for about $10 a month. And that is WITHOUT insurance. Miss Fluke, go here in Alexandria: 3101 Jefferson Davis Hwy
(703)706-3840. Good to know you are getting laid so much.

The issue is whether this woman should take responsibility for her actions or Georgetown should give up their religion. Any first year law student knows where the Constitution comes down on that. Christ on a Crutch.

bronco, you are another guy that thinks contraception is healthcare. Are condoms health care too? Yes, birth-control pills can be prescribed to address medical problems and Georgetown would ALLOW a prescription for birth control if it were health purposes. They have stated this publicly.

March 8th, 2012, 2:14 am #33

"Insurance companies have been paying for contraceptives for years. It doesnt affect your freedom of religion to have to provide birth control. If that was the case, every religion would suddenly become "unable" to pay for little Johnny's cancer care because "God will heal him".

You can see the road this would go down.

Freedome of religion my arse ~ el bronco Cochran

I've been on the campus at Georgetown and taught a medical ethics seminar to the law students. In the building I was located, nowhere did I see religious imagery except in the chapel area which is entirely appropriate. Maybe Georgetown should deck the halls so Miss Fluke will realise where she is at... This Fluke chick told Congress that she knew FULL WELL before enrolling that Georgetown was a Catholic university and would not provide a student healthcare plan that called for contraception. To this end, she pressed on, enrolled and even became president of the group "Students for Reproductive Justice". There goal? Get the school to give up one of the last remnants of its Catholicism. In other words, she is worse than a slut, she is a bitch with an agenda like the people she follows. She is not Joe the Plummer plucked from the streets like the media wants everyone to believe. She is hand picked by a select group of people that have an agenda. Where and who did she testify for? At a House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee chaired by Nancy Pelosi. DOH!

My son is living with his girlfriend in the DC area and he tells me that they buy contraception at Target for about $10 a month. And that is WITHOUT insurance. Miss Fluke, go here in Alexandria: 3101 Jefferson Davis Hwy
(703)706-3840. Good to know you are getting laid so much.

The issue is whether this woman should take responsibility for her actions or Georgetown should give up their religion. Any first year law student knows where the Constitution comes down on that. Christ on a Crutch.

bronco, you are another guy that thinks contraception is healthcare. Are condoms health care too? Yes, birth-control pills can be prescribed to address medical problems and Georgetown would ALLOW a prescription for birth control if it were health purposes. They have stated this publicly."

It needed to be repeated. I'm sensing that USC3 is a Catholic and that his religious freedoms are being trampled on here.

Furthermore, this leads to just one question for this slut/hooker/whore/b*tch:

MAY I HAVE A PIECE???

LMAO.

Funny stuff, USC--especially providing the phone number. Nice voice of friggin reason. I like it.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

March 8th, 2012, 2:50 am #34

I wonder if my insurance covers the costs of a good psychologist. You see I hear voices and often communicate with my imaginary sky wizard who teaches me how to be an intolerant bigot. I also worship a bronze age fairy tale that I use to brainwash my children.

TWO THOUSAND AND FVCKING TWELVE PEOPLE

No wonder your overlords don't want you using birth control, in hopes that you spread your stupidity.

Sorry, drunk rant. Will most likely regret in the morning.

Mike Brown is the devil!

March 8th, 2012, 4:28 pm #35

I was channel surfing last night and came across the Ed Show on MSNBC...lmfao
WOW

The false outrage over Rush..give me a break.
Between this d-bag and that shemale called Madcow, I don't know who is more embarrassing.
Flat out liars.

They kept saying that Mitt was a disgrace for not denouncing Rush over his comments about this liberal whack job activist, but ignored the blatant fact that Obama ignored a reporter asking him if he denounced Bill Maher and several other extremely loud left wingers that went off on Rush refused to answer questions about them not saying a word about Maher or asking Obama to give the million dollar donation back to Maher for calling several right wing women names that don't even compare to being called a slut.

The blatant and disgusting hypocrisy is out of control.

You liberal/progressive/whack job, whatever you call yourselves today, need to relax on the talk show war cry.
Your savior taking a million dollars from one of the most vile human beings on the planet pretty much erases anything a right wing blow hard says on the radio.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

Confirmation of reply: