Someone check the hospital to see if murf died of an excessive orgasm...

Someone check the hospital to see if murf died of an excessive orgasm...

January 17th, 2012, 7:00 pm #1

BMN

January 17th, 2012, 7:46 pm #2

Good for him.... I hate seeing these kids go to the SEC. I hope he does well. Although he sounds like a spoiled brat....after his brother got benched at IU he opened up the recruiting again...lthat tells me he is a baby.

January 18th, 2012, 12:53 pm #3

I don't know much about the kid, but I do have a friends that have players on the Indiana team and part of the reason he walked was more about the new coach than anything else.

I will say it is a huge benefit for Kelly...he was having trouble landing that big time qb.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

January 19th, 2012, 2:00 am #4

I heard Kiel got pissy that his brother got benched for a Freshman.

I also heard he didnt want to split time with the freshman.

"Insert witty quotation here"

January 19th, 2012, 2:19 am #5

All those Yuppies who root for Notre Dame are quite pleased. Broke out their best bottles of Chablis to toast the signing.

January 21st, 2012, 7:23 am #6

Good for him.... I hate seeing these kids go to the SEC. I hope he does well. Although he sounds like a spoiled brat....after his brother got benched at IU he opened up the recruiting again...lthat tells me he is a baby.
I loved when murf takes the "i dont know about him" route. Like maybe by now he knows who Chris Christie is.

It is depressing watching the Jets have success.

January 21st, 2012, 11:05 am #7

Chris Christie is a good man. He's the kind of politician we can all get behind!

January 22nd, 2012, 3:50 pm #8

Still don't have a clue who Christie is..
I don't pay attention to the scum bags, I just point out the hypocrisy.

I don't care who is running for President right now..bottom line Mickey will win again b/c America gets dumber with every passing year and the other side can't find anyone that can lie cheat and steal better than Mickey right now.
I'll point out the flaws of the utopian dream but honestly don't give a sh!t about who is pretending to be a leader.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

January 22nd, 2012, 4:57 pm #9

I think the dumbness started when the Bushwhacker got elected back in 2000 - that's when the presidency really got dumbed down. Been downhill ever since. No one has a clue now.
Last edited by bengalbear on January 22nd, 2012, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 22nd, 2012, 8:13 pm #10

"I think the dumbness started when the Bushwhacker got elected back in 2000 - that's when the presidency really got dumbed down. Been downhill ever since. No one has a clue now."

Ummmmmmmm--you're not going to include Clinton? LMAO. We can see what "party" you side with.

Don't be so obvious.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

Confirmation of reply: