Amity Lane
Amity Lane

September 13th, 2018, 11:28 pm #31

The board registration keeps erroring out for me (I have NO luck) but I'm still here...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

September 14th, 2018, 3:42 am #32

Amity, can't you log in with your old user name and password, from the old Network54 forum?

LoyaltyClause2
LoyaltyClause2

September 14th, 2018, 8:08 am #33

I can't login either...

September 14th, 2018, 12:21 pm #34

Nope. I finally got the registration to go through this morning with a subtly different user name though. So I'm here.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

September 14th, 2018, 11:34 pm #35

I'm not crazy about how this forum software works, but what can you do? We're lucky all the old posts and threads got absorbed into a new system. Anyway, Fraidy had complained about the unnecessary complexity of the moderator interface, and he owns a tech company for cryin' out loud. 

I have no idea why you guys can't log in.

Amity, you are now in the system twice as an approved member, you double-dipper you. Because I'm not going through all that again. Your original account is amitylane and your new account is Amity_Lane. But you know that already. The new account is now approved, too.

LC, is it not accepting your password? It was working for you previously. I can reset your password and send you an email, but your email isn't in the system. Sens me an email at [my screen name] at gmail dot com.

September 17th, 2018, 12:52 pm #36

Yup still here hating the clown

September 24th, 2018, 5:14 pm #37

Ah the days of Chris-MBHater and Firemaros.  About time to break out a John Ross Sucks banner.
"You don't have bad luck, bad things happen to you because you are a dumb ass."

Confirmation of reply: