September 14th, 2018, 3:53 am #61

34-23 Bungs, final.

I was thankfully wrong, but I'm still annoyed with this game. We went from special offensive performance, the kind of game you look back fondly on for years, to an almost colossal epic meltdown, the kind of game you rue angrily for years, to hanging on in an ugly second half.

They better get those injured players back. They can't afford to lose offensive linemen and cornerbacks.

September 14th, 2018, 3:57 am #62

It was such a weird first half with Baltimore making all the mistakes that we normally make in big games. Unfortunately we adjusted at halftime back to ourselves. 2 weeks in a row a safety seals the win. Bates turn next game?

September 14th, 2018, 4:03 am #63

How do you go from 21-0 to needing your safety to force a fumble? I'll be happy for a win with end-game dramatics needed.

September 14th, 2018, 4:22 am #64

And... Andy Dalton only score about three second-half points for me in our fantasy league. I was looking to clean up.

We know that the second game against the Ravens on November 18, in Baltimore, will be radically different. I'm penciling that one in as a loss.

Confirmation of reply: