August 26th, 2018, 9:11 pm #11

Man our defensive line is good. 5 sacks so far today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August 26th, 2018, 9:20 pm #12

Hope that continues into the regular season.

Did you see that Pacman signed with the Broncos?

August 26th, 2018, 9:27 pm #13

psychostats wrote:Hope that continues into the regular season.

Did you see that Pacman signed with the Broncos?
Yes I did see that. Like the Browns and Patriots, they must really like signing former Bungs.

August 26th, 2018, 9:49 pm #14

And Iloka is in Minnesota on a puny contract.

Bungs lead at the half 20-0, and I think that's more about the Bills being bad.

Andy Benoit in SI:

The 2017 Bills were a paradox. They went 9-7 and ended the franchise’s 17-year playoff drought, but they also ranked 29th in total offense and 26th in total defense. They were a classic case of overachievement, brought on by first-time head coach Sean McDermott’s fluid in-game coaching, particularly on defense. McDermott must conjure that magic again in 2018; his Bills are still pocked with deficiencies, mainly up front.

Not only are the Bills inexperienced at QB, they’re downright futile up front. Last year’s O-line already lacked athleticism, and now its two best players, left guard Richie Incognito and center Eric Wood, have been replaced by men who’d be backups on just about any other squad (Vladimir Ducasse at guard, Russell Bodine or Ryan Groy at center).

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/08/22/buffa ... fl-preview
And they can't protect their rookie quarterback today during the third preseason game. They're probably looking at a bad year.

August 26th, 2018, 11:21 pm #15

Last week, the spin was that the Bungs had better backups than the Cowboys. This week, do we say that the Bills have better backups?

Bungs won first half 20-0.

Buffalo won the second half 13-6.

Anyway, most signs were good outside of Glenn's shoulder injury. Update, update, we need an update.

As to the Bills, they need to keep Josh Allen on the bench during the regular season so he doesn't get killed.

August 26th, 2018, 11:24 pm #16

I can’t see the Bills benching Josh Allen, but man they look terrible. They’re in for a bad year indeed. I’d say they’ll struggle to win 4 games this year.

August 27th, 2018, 3:53 am #17

They're saying Cordy Glenn's shoulder is nothing serious.  He's 30 isn't he?  Ask him when he tries to get out of bed in the morning.

August 27th, 2018, 4:27 pm #18

Pacman actually got a better deal then Iloka.  He signed for $1.05 M - not bad for the #3 CB.

Confirmation of reply: