Preseason Game #2 Thread

Preseason Game #2 Thread

August 21st, 2011, 9:05 am #1

<p>Tonight's comedy show features the New York Jets.  It will be hard to top the display against the Lions, but hey, the Jets are a better team, so it could potentially be better.  I foresee a loss and sheople again reminding us that it's only preseason.  </p><p>Jets 38 Bengals 10 (garbage time points)</p>

--------------------------------------------
"With a quarterback greener than a first year, a hovering ghost, and a magic wand of an offense handed down from the founding fathers of the franchise, Jay Gruden is a fiery, passionate underdog in the Harry Potter mold." Geoff Hobson July 15, 2011

Brown on being back to work: "We're like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs."

August 21st, 2011, 11:34 am #2

Bungs, will score 6 points by field goals... maybe a fluke TD Jets will score at will.. I cant wait for a good laugh Is there a way or an app. I can download with "canned laughter"

August 21st, 2011, 12:01 pm #3

<p>Tonight's comedy show features the New York Jets.  It will be hard to top the display against the Lions, but hey, the Jets are a better team, so it could potentially be better.  I foresee a loss and sheople again reminding us that it's only preseason.  </p><p>Jets 38 Bengals 10 (garbage time points)</p>

"With a quarterback greener than a first year, a hovering ghost, and a magic wand of an offense handed down from the founding fathers of the franchise, Jay Gruden is a fiery, passionate underdog in the Harry Potter mold." Geoff Hobson July 15, 2011

Reply Retweet Mike Brown on Carson: "He has retired. I wish him well. If he is going to walk away from his commitment, we're not going to reward it."
ummmmm Hellloo McFly you walked away from a COMMITMENT to run a PROFESSIONAL football team .38% winning record... Does that sound PROFESSIONAL... OK Fans here is the tricky part WE ARE NOT GOING TO REWARD IT

August 21st, 2011, 6:23 pm #4

Katie you might be giving the Bengals the benefit of the doubt since scoring 10 points suggests they will score a touchdown. After seeing that pathetic display in Detroit I don't think they'll score a TD.

August 21st, 2011, 6:34 pm #5

I assumed she meant 1st string defense against grunts in the 4th quarter return interception TD. Then Hobson can spin that as some turn the corner episode.

August 21st, 2011, 6:47 pm #6

two quick thoughts:

1. we are playing on espn (bad news)

2. we are playing the jets (double bad news)

LMAO...can't believe this is a nationally televised game...

honestly, this season is really going to plan if you are expecting 0-16...

we get obliterated tonight, followed by some more key injuries due to the crackpot medical staff, the hit to team morale (on edge right now already) could flush this season down the toilet...

if Dalton looks awful where do you go now? did you see how many points the Browns put up against DET? and how good Colt McCoy looked? I can guarantee you see Plaxico toast Leon (the whupping boy for this secondary) for a TD...BUT i can't guarantee any points from this offense, outside of MAYBE a field goal in the 3rd of 4th quarter...
Last edited by LoyaltyClause on August 21st, 2011, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 21st, 2011, 6:54 pm #7

can anyone post the mikey bingo? might be needing something to get the laughter going....

August 21st, 2011, 8:14 pm #8

Your wish is my command. First bingo gets a free beer. As you can see you'll have to substitute Dalton or Gradkowski for Palmer and Gruden for Bratkowski and any receiver for Ochostinko.

August 21st, 2011, 10:48 pm #9

Storm reporting for duty

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

August 21st, 2011, 11:16 pm #10

In case you can't find the game, I'm watching it here:http://www.oleoletv.com/watch/live/stre ... -jets.html

Confirmation of reply: