Playin' the Blame Game

Playin' the Blame Game

December 14th, 2011, 7:07 am #1

Soooooooooooo--is Jerry going to fire Jason Garrett!?!?!???!?!?!?

Playin' the Blame Game must be fun down in the Big D. Maybe Jerry should look in the mirror a little longer. He would find the answer there.

Jerry has all the money in the world obviously--but he has a similar problem with the idiot in Cincy--HE CAN'T GET OVER HIMSELF.

Hey, I've got a bright idea, Jerrrrrrrr--how about hire Jimmy Johnson again and start all over from square one.

Jesus those Fans in Dallas must be getting antsy. Billion Dollar Venue. Million Dollar Indoor Practice Field. Empty Promises. Nothing to show for it all.

Big ego goes nowhere.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

December 14th, 2011, 11:38 am #2

I thought this was about Marvin blaming the fans for not knowing when to be quiet at PBS causing the Bengals offense to get a false start penalty

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

December 14th, 2011, 4:00 pm #3

According to Jerry Garrett's job is not in jeopardy, but IMO if they made the playoffs this would be the right time to make a move. I can see not wanting to make a change during the lockout, but Garrett is a terrible head coach. Wade did a better job than him up until their early/mid-season collapse last year.

Confirmation of reply: