Penn State Perverts

Penn State Perverts

November 7th, 2011, 5:06 pm #1

Joe Paterno needs to step down and resign immediately. He is told directly about one of his coaches raping a young male in the university athletic complex showers and he simply informs the administration and walks away? How about calling the real authorities Joe? Put the bastard in jail.

November 7th, 2011, 6:18 pm #2

What he did was technically illegal and charges could still be brought agaist him.

Under PA law, if you discover or learn of minors being sexually abused and do not report it to the police, you are committing a crime.

"Insert witty quotation here"

November 7th, 2011, 6:25 pm #3

I don't know how you don't walk into that shower room and stop the rape, beat the sh!t out of the pedophile and take the kid to the hospital and call the police on the way.

I am amazed at the lack of man hood in this country today.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

November 7th, 2011, 7:22 pm #4

I read the 23 page Pennsylvania Attorney General's Grand Jury report. Joe Paterno is at the very least a liar. He probably is involved in a cover-up, and an enabler of the lowest of the low, a child molester allowed to continue his evil ways, unabated injuring for LIFE, the most vulnerable of our society right in his facility.

What blows my mind is that the university supports Joe Paterno's stance. He has an absolute DUTY to report this to the highest of authorities of the State, not just the god dammed university. And then the State of Pennsylvania has not forced him to testify on any matters...WTF?

Is Joe Paterno above the law? Seems so in Pennsylvania.

A couple guys sell memorabilia for tattoos at OSU, another guy gets his parents set up in a nice 4 bedroom house in SoCal and the NCAA is right there to bring down the hatchet on their heads...Child Molester on staff running around the Penn State locker room with young boys for fuducking over a decade and no one does squat diddley? No Problem!

November 7th, 2011, 9:09 pm #5

Joe Pa set the record and now its Penn States turn to find a way to get rid of him. The timing of all this is suspect. Joe Pa will not be the coach next year and hopefully Sandusky is in jail.

"I will torture him, I will crucify him,...REAL BAd!" - Clubber Lang

November 7th, 2011, 10:46 pm #6

Like a pinanta and clubbed to death.

Here is the transcripts from the Grand Jury. My Lord--- what is this world coming to?

http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/news/se ... le=9362558

BBFG

November 7th, 2011, 11:25 pm #7

What a sad and scary story, just as scary as the monster that rapes children are the people who look the other way knowing full well that doing nothing will allow other children to be raped by that piece of sh!t

Shame on you Joe Paterno!

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

November 8th, 2011, 12:09 am #8

Like a pinanta and clubbed to death.

Here is the transcripts from the Grand Jury. My Lord--- what is this world coming to?

http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/news/se ... le=9362558

BBFG
I just read the indictment. It was difficult to get through and very disturbing. Every time I think I've seen the worst man has to offer I'm proven wrong. I hope he gets sent to prison and spends the rest of his life with the general population.....enough said.

But I'm willing to bet he commits suicide before any of that happens. And I agree with murf. Anyone who sees that stuff happening and doesn't immediately step in to stop it is a coward. Disgusting.

November 8th, 2011, 12:51 am #9

Its gone on forever. It happened in the 60's when I was growing up. Its happened forever. Its not new. You're just hearing about it more. There is more media, and people are less afraid to come forward.

November 8th, 2011, 1:34 am #10

I'm with you JB. Let the prisoners get a hold of this sick bastard.

Confirmation of reply: