Part of the reason why I hate Political Correctness

Part of the reason why I hate Political Correctness

May 9th, 2012, 5:00 pm #1

May 9th, 2012, 6:14 pm #2

You think pedophilia is so rampant in the US it will be what destroys us? Are there that many Catholics/Muslims in Ohio?
Last edited by HipLikeBo on May 9th, 2012, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 9th, 2012, 7:28 pm #3

You missed the point.

The point is that the Cops were too afraid to even investigate these bast@rds because they were afraid of being called racist.
That is a problem, a very big problem.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

May 9th, 2012, 7:43 pm #4

You think pedophilia is so rampant in the US it will be what destroys us? Are there that many Catholics/Muslims in Ohio?
BO, you need some critical reading skills.

Synonymous Bengal
Synonymous Bengal

May 9th, 2012, 7:59 pm #5

Hahahahahaha aha that might be the funniest thing I heard homey you telling someone they need critical reading skills. I mean you who only takes second to Murf as biggest idiot on this board.

May 9th, 2012, 8:03 pm #6

BO, you need some critical reading skills.
I know you people are into discussing this kind of stuff but I'm a meat and potatoes guy - my most important concern by far is financial survival - I guess I look at practical things first and formost - that is - what's in my wallet.

May 9th, 2012, 8:51 pm #7

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/ ... ral-inmate

That is hilarious!

Bear...
What good is money if the quality of life that you are hoping to pay for is not very good.
Young girls were being raped and because of political correctness that were not protected.
Think about that for a second.
People were willing to allow these young girls to be put through the most vile thing in life and live with the scars of having these subhuman maggots rape them over and over because they didn't want to be called racist.

I don't know if you can get a more alarming story about the dangers of political correctness.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

May 9th, 2012, 8:51 pm #8

I know you people are into discussing this kind of stuff but I'm a meat and potatoes guy - my most important concern by far is financial survival - I guess I look at practical things first and formost - that is - what's in my wallet.
Cue the MBS righty freak out for an incident that occurred in the UK.

The sky is falling!

"Insert witty quotation here"

May 9th, 2012, 8:58 pm #9

I would like a more pertinent example...say...something that happened in this country?

May 10th, 2012, 12:09 am #10

Oooooh, my bad.

You were worried with the incompetence of the police force. Silly me thought it was the gang of pedophiles that concerned you.

Confirmation of reply: