Official Week 5 Bungs vs Bills Thread

Official Week 5 Bungs vs Bills Thread

October 8th, 2017, 4:36 pm #1

A win would make it a little easier to get back into the playoff hunt, but it still probably won't matter even if the Bungs do win. They have too many weaknesses to even come close to being a playoff team IMO. Bills won against Denver and at Atlanta, so the Bungs are in for a tough one today. Don't like their chances in this game I have to admit. Expecting a low scoring defensive battle and a game winning FG as time expires by the Bills.

Bills 13
Bungs 10

October 8th, 2017, 5:06 pm #2

If my son had not turned the game on, I think I would have forgot all about it.

I see it's a rainy day in Cincy. A loss today would be the dagger to the season.

Dalton just ignored an open receiver so now the Bungs have to punt.

October 8th, 2017, 5:16 pm #3

A win would make it a little easier to get back into the playoff hunt, but it still probably won't matter even if the Bungs do win. They have too many weaknesses to even come close to being a playoff team IMO. Bills won against Denver and at Atlanta, so the Bungs are in for a tough one today. Don't like their chances in this game I have to admit. Expecting a low scoring defensive battle and a game winning FG as time expires by the Bills.

Bills 13
Bungs 10
AJ Green was wide open on that play, and Dalton threw an accurate long ball for a change. In the rain, no less.

I started both Dalton and Green today in our fantasy league, so that pass did right by me.

October 8th, 2017, 5:39 pm #4

Bills 13
Bungs 10
Players on both sides are dropping like flies. Pacman is injured, but he supposed to come back.

October 8th, 2017, 5:46 pm #5

Bills 13
Bungs 10
For crying out loud, let's just run a trick play right into the heart of the defense.

Bill Lazor, you are not Hue Jackson, and don't try to be!

October 8th, 2017, 5:47 pm #6

Bills 13
Bungs 10
That double-reverse...Lazor earnin' that paycheck.

October 8th, 2017, 5:49 pm #7

Bills 13
Bungs 10
Amity, I can see now that you are not yet approved and I am unable to approve your messages. Network54 is a ramshackle old message board with the building badly in need of repair.

October 8th, 2017, 5:50 pm #8

Bills 13
Bungs 10
Hmm, Dalton hurt? We might be seeing all the "put McCarron in" crowd getting their wish.

October 8th, 2017, 5:50 pm #9

Bills 13
Bungs 10
But, yeah, I agree. The dreaded double-reverse...

October 8th, 2017, 5:52 pm #10

Bills 13
Bungs 10
Ah, is Network54 also a product of the Bengals front office? lol

I've tried several times to find out what I need to do to become an "approved" member but couldn't find anything. Out of my hands I suppose?

Ah well. I'm counting on you to keep up my level of cynicism on the board in my posting absence, psycho. Carry the torch well.

Confirmation of reply: