Official Week 5 Bungs vs Bills Thread

October 8th, 2017, 5:55 pm #11

A win would make it a little easier to get back into the playoff hunt, but it still probably won't matter even if the Bungs do win. They have too many weaknesses to even come close to being a playoff team IMO. Bills won against Denver and at Atlanta, so the Bungs are in for a tough one today. Don't like their chances in this game I have to admit. Expecting a low scoring defensive battle and a game winning FG as time expires by the Bills.

Bills 13
Bungs 10
I have yet to find a working Stream do have red zone though.

what's the word on Dalton?

October 8th, 2017, 5:56 pm #12

A win would make it a little easier to get back into the playoff hunt, but it still probably won't matter even if the Bungs do win. They have too many weaknesses to even come close to being a playoff team IMO. Bills won against Denver and at Atlanta, so the Bungs are in for a tough one today. Don't like their chances in this game I have to admit. Expecting a low scoring defensive battle and a game winning FG as time expires by the Bills.

Bills 13
Bungs 10
Amity sez:
Ah, is Network54 also a product of the Bengals front office? lol

I've tried several times to find out what I need to do to become an "approved" member but couldn't find anything. Out of my hands I suppose?

Ah well. I'm counting on you to keep up my level of cynicism on the board in my posting absence, psycho. Carry the torch well.
Absolutely. I wish you could post. Fraidy does all the approvals here and I've asked him to approve you several times. Makes me wonder if somebody is messin' with me.
Last edited by psychostats on October 8th, 2017, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 8th, 2017, 5:57 pm #13

Bills 13
Bungs 10
Dalton limped back in the game and finished the drive. His foot got stepped on.

October 8th, 2017, 6:04 pm #14

Bills 13
Bungs 10
Well could have been worse; I suppose!

I have a slideshow masquerading as a stream at the moment.

Working stream and interception!
Last edited by stark99 on October 8th, 2017, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 8th, 2017, 6:06 pm #15

Bills 13
Bungs 10
Dalton throws too hight to Green, ball is tipped into the air, INT.

Keystone Kops again.

October 8th, 2017, 6:10 pm #16

Bills 13
Bungs 10
I wish I had just forgot about this sorry game today.

October 8th, 2017, 6:11 pm #17

Bills 13
Bungs 10
Former bung coming back to haunt the Bungs!

October 8th, 2017, 6:11 pm #18

Bills 13
Bungs 10
This team cannot survive with an error-prone Andy Dalton.

October 8th, 2017, 6:27 pm #19

Bills 13
Bungs 10
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wake me up when it's over.

October 8th, 2017, 6:50 pm #20

Bills 13
Bungs 10
Dalton throws another INT off of Green's hands, and I'm outta here. Can't approve messages, anyway. This crap team p155e5 me off. There's much better things to do than to watch this slow death march.

And for the last time, Mike Brown is not going to fire Marvin Lewis!!

Confirmation of reply: