Official Pro Bowl Thread

Official Pro Bowl Thread

January 30th, 2012, 1:50 am #1

Just like T ball, errybody invited

Might as well invite the last 20% that didn't make it

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

January 30th, 2012, 3:54 am #2

On hundred points scored: 59-41, AFC. At least it was semi-entertaining.

The rookie quarterbacks played the entire second half. Cam Newton looked terrible on a day when all the other quarterbacks looked good. Does Murf want to comment on this exhibition game?

January 30th, 2012, 6:23 am #3

Wait. You guys actually watched that crap??!?!?!??!?!??!?! No really. You watched??? I thought no one cared.

Sheesh.

That's like watching the NHL All-Star Game where there's no checking/fighting. It sucks. Big ones.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

January 30th, 2012, 11:45 am #4

"Just like T ball, everybody invited"~Storm.

Very funny, but it doesn't exactly make it untrue. Does anyone have a link to share or suggest for how the coaches, players and fans voting actually played out?

I just did a quick Google search and couldn't find the breakdown. However I did see that, after the voting was over, the Bungs' tight end was the third alternate.

January 30th, 2012, 2:26 pm #5

I laughed when the fans were booing Newton.
LOL

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

January 30th, 2012, 2:48 pm #6

I have never watched more than three minutes of any given Pro Bowl. And have never regretted it.

BMN
BMN

January 31st, 2012, 12:30 am #7

Drew Brees attempted a drop-kick extra point.

Watching Big Ben throw a TD to AJ Green was eerie. The catches Brandon Marshall made on Dalton and Rivers' passes were just, slam-dunk contest-like.

Mikey is cleverer than you think.

Confirmation of reply: