No Rations?

No Rations?

July 31st, 2012, 10:13 pm #1

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rationi ... d-patients

Shocking to find this out. (roll the eyes)
You mean the evil bast@rds that "LIED" about this being a part of the future were not lying?

One day you liberal types will wake up and figure this sh!t out, until then, just look at things in a normal perspective.
When you add Government, you are adding FAILURE/CORRUPTION/SLEAZINESS/EMBARRASSING BEHAVIOR/DISHONESTY/THEFT and an over all lack of giving two sh!ts for the hard working middle class poor!

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

July 31st, 2012, 11:05 pm #2

Rationing? Wait till your man Mitch gets in with his program of austerity - this is kindergarten stuff compared to what will happen if your man gets in. Say good by to the middle class.

July 31st, 2012, 11:25 pm #3

What program of austerity do you speak of? If you mean reigning in Medicaid and Welfare spending then yeah, guess that might happen. You could move to Canada which has WAY stricter rules for Welfare and pays WAY LESS. Or, you could go to Greece which pays similar to us...for now.

July 31st, 2012, 11:38 pm #4

Rationing? Wait till your man Mitch gets in with his program of austerity - this is kindergarten stuff compared to what will happen if your man gets in. Say good by to the middle class.
"... Wait till your man Mitch gets in..."
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

~George Orwell, in the ending to Animal Farm

July 31st, 2012, 11:55 pm #5

You mean the evil bast@rds that "LIED" about this being a part of the future were not lying?

One day you liberal types will wake up and figure this sh!t out, until then, just look at things in a normal perspective.
When you add Government, you are adding FAILURE/CORRUPTION/SLEAZINESS/EMBARRASSING BEHAVIOR/DISHONESTY/THEFT and an over all lack of giving two sh!ts for the hard working middle class poor!

The most important thing is atonement

August 1st, 2012, 12:24 am #6

He will be looking at all areas of spending except defense. He will not cut there - he might even expand it some but all entitlements will be on the table. That is what he wants to do but getting it through congress will be a different matter. What's sad about this is the so called super committee tried to do that last year but did a very poor job. How this will work out with Mr. Mitch - might be interesting.
Last edited by bengalbear on August 1st, 2012, 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 1st, 2012, 8:08 am #7

"I want to help the Middle Class"

'Cuse me?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?

You've done nothing but killin' them (me). Thanks for nothing f*ckwad.

Now you're going to TAX me for getting out of taking ObamerCare. Thanks for the screwjob.

You f*ck.

That commercial is nothing but one big lie after another. I wonder if the American People are smart enough to punch their way out of this wet paper bag.

Probably not. If Californians are dumb enough to elect MoonBeam back in, then I have no confidence whatsoever.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence
Last edited by oldschoolerfan on August 1st, 2012, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 1st, 2012, 3:14 pm #8

I think you're dreaming if you think Romney will help the middle class - he will take care of the coorporate elite and the rich and leave very little for everyone else esp. when he gets started with his austerity programs. If you think Romney will improve demand which is the main cause of high unemployment than see me about some land I have for sale.

August 1st, 2012, 5:06 pm #9

The only way to help the middle class is to bring back and create jobs in the US. That won't happen while the US has the highest corporate tax rate in the developed world. Building anything in the US is expensive enough with all of the regulations and workman's comp rules (which are abused with regularity) but add in the corporate tax rate and most large companies just won't pay the additional cost. If they can make significantly more profit by off shoring a large chunk of their manufacturing, they will. Just ask Apple and Nike.

BTW, is Romney calling for tax cuts for the rich or just keeping the current rates the same instead of allowing them to go back up once the Bush tax cuts finally expire? There is a difference.

August 1st, 2012, 5:15 pm #10

With half the population already paying zero income tax, people still think the middle class can be resurrected through taxation policy.

Obama, as well as a lot of Dems hate the concept of private business. Taxes and regulations is what they use to discourage it while blaming Capitalism for any failure.

But who cares about that, lets talk about gay marriage.
Last edited by HomerSaysDoh on August 1st, 2012, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confirmation of reply: