NFP - Kim Jong Il Dead

NFP - Kim Jong Il Dead

December 19th, 2011, 4:18 am #1

As someone who has an interest in the real version of Orwell's 1984, I have seen multiple documentaries on North Korea and followed the news that has come out of there.  I also have watched interviews and read interviews with escapees. This guy was a monster.  It's a shame the people there are so beaten down that they'll probably accept his crazy son as the leader. 

--------------------------------------------
Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

Last edited by KaBTK on December 19th, 2011, 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 19th, 2011, 4:37 am #2

"NFP - Kim Jong Il Dead"

YES!!!!!!!! It's about f*cking time. Not soon enough though. I heard his son is just as psychotic.

I wonder how he would like a Tomahawk enema? F*ck him too.

One more thing--can 2011 take one more life? That jackazz from Venezuela. Please take him too.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence
Last edited by oldschoolerfan on December 19th, 2011, 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 19th, 2011, 6:09 am #3

Now we'll get one of his sons, Kim Jong Ugh.

Actually, it's Kim Jong Un, but you know what I mean.

December 19th, 2011, 11:23 am #4

<p>Expect to see mass mourning at the funeral.  They went into hysterics when Kim Il Sung (the father) died.  You can speculate as to whether the hysteria is due to them actually being brainwashed into believing the "Dear Leader" is really "dear" or whether they are doing it out of the fear that, if they don't cry put on a public show of mourning, they'll be punished.  Myself, I think it's a mixture of both.</p><p>Video of the hysteria at Kim Il Sung's funeral (must be seen to be believed):</p><p>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrvIM1EN ... playnext=3</p>

Last edited by KaBTK on December 19th, 2011, 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 19th, 2011, 11:51 am #5

<p>Ah, here we go.  History repeats itself.  Mourning for Kim Jong Il from the state news:</p><p>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa0ZXFgE3Lc</p><p>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-JBz94xCG0</p><p>

</p>
Last edited by KaBTK on December 19th, 2011, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 19th, 2011, 1:11 pm #6

As someone who has an interest in the real version of Orwell's 1984, I have seen multiple documentaries on North Korea and followed the news that has come out of there.  I also have watched interviews and read interviews with escapees. This guy was a monster.  It's a shame the people there are so beaten down that they'll probably accept his crazy son as the leader. 

I saw the same brainwashing here when Obama was elected and people were crying in joy that they don't need to buy food, rent health care etc... anymore because Obama was going to do it. Yea, Bush all along had a closet full of cash to do that but just wouldn't out of meanness. At work during the inauguration, people were watching the the with the same hysterical tears streaming down their face. They actually thought things were going to be that much better.
Last edited by HomerSaysDoh on December 19th, 2011, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 19th, 2011, 9:04 pm #7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ

"Even before I got there they said the owner was a little different. Obviously I saw that." - T.O.

December 19th, 2011, 10:52 pm #8

BA, maybe I am wrong since I don't post too often, did you take a year hiatus?

December 19th, 2011, 11:24 pm #9

I saw the same brainwashing here when Obama was elected and people were crying in joy that they don't need to buy food, rent health care etc... anymore because Obama was going to do it. Yea, Bush all along had a closet full of cash to do that but just wouldn't out of meanness. At work during the inauguration, people were watching the the with the same hysterical tears streaming down their face. They actually thought things were going to be that much better.
"I saw the same brainwashing here when Obama was elected and people were crying in joy that they don't need to buy food, rent health care etc... "

Really. Would love to see/hear the actual quotes.

"The vignette lasted only a minute out of the initial one-hour show, but reinforced perceptions of how the organization is run. When the owner offers his "wild thought," everyone speaks carefully -- or not at all -- so as not to contradict the boss."
"The vignette lasted only a minute out of the initial one-hour show, but reinforced perceptions of how the organization is run. When the owner offers his "wild thought," everyone speaks carefully -- or not at all -- so as not to contradict the boss."

December 19th, 2011, 11:33 pm #10

Confirmation of reply: