My little hero.

My little hero.

February 28th, 2012, 4:31 pm #1

I need a little extra prayer help guys, and I'm not really the praying type. Lately, that's all I've been doing. My son Davis is fighting for his life with a rare genetic disorder, Fumarase deficiency, he's only 8 months old. We hope he can beat the odds, but there's not much the doctors at Cincinnati Childrens can do at this point, it's all up to a higher power. Keep us in your thoughts and if you have children be thankfull for them.

Last edited by DaveinWV on February 28th, 2012, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 28th, 2012, 5:53 pm #2

Man, sorry to hear this.
As a father dealing with a sick child (sitting in childrens as I type), my heart goes out to you b/c it sucks not having any power to change things for your child.
You are at a great place, one of the best in the world, so you can at least wake up everyday knowing that your family is in great hands they place children above everything else.

I have a nephew who is 9 years old starting a battle with A L L and my child who just had a kidney transplant a few weeks ago...I am up here all of the time, if you ever need anything..never hesitate to contact me..
my e-mail is ndmurf12@yahoo.com..shoot me an e-mail and I will give you some info on how to contact me.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

February 28th, 2012, 6:59 pm #3

Draw is with you dude.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who undertsand binary, and those who do not.

February 28th, 2012, 7:52 pm #4

My prayers are with you, Dave.

I have a little one on the way. Considering how protective I am of mommy and him already, I cant imagine what I would do if he was really sick.
Stay strong. I hope things work out for you.

Let us know if there is anything MBS.com can do for you. Im sure the posters can provide something if your family needs it.

BB

February 28th, 2012, 9:08 pm #5

You represent the very people I support the most. I've seen people in my family struggle, I've seen friends struggle but what they have pales in comparison to what you are going through. Let's all hope for the best.

February 28th, 2012, 9:27 pm #6

My prayers are with you, Dave.

I have a little one on the way. Considering how protective I am of mommy and him already, I cant imagine what I would do if he was really sick.
Stay strong. I hope things work out for you.

Let us know if there is anything MBS.com can do for you. Im sure the posters can provide something if your family needs it.

BB
I'm praying for a miracle here. I hope God sees fit to intervene on behalf of this baby and bring him back to you in perfect health. God bless you and him and your whole family.

February 28th, 2012, 11:40 pm #7

Awww... He's precious.  I'm praying for him, Dave. 

--------------------------------------------
Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

February 29th, 2012, 12:58 am #8

I am so sorry to hear Dave, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Dave

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

February 29th, 2012, 1:32 am #9

Davis is a little cutie and above all a warrior... I see the fire and spirit still sparkling in his eyes. My thoughts and prayers are with him and your family as you fight through this. God Bless and please keep us posted as he progresses.

Best

T

February 29th, 2012, 5:50 am #10

Keeping you, your son, and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, Dave.

Confirmation of reply: