Munchkin mick

Munchkin mick

December 23rd, 2016, 2:00 am #1

This guy needs to be schittcanned too.I have no idea what they do at practice but I know it has nothing to do with free throws or shooting

December 23rd, 2016, 2:09 am #2

I can't understand how these guys who have been playing BB since they were knee high to a grasshopper shoot the ball so bad esp at the free throw line. UC is one of the worst teams in the country at shooting 3's. They will be real lucky to beat Marshall. Game in OT now.

December 23rd, 2016, 2:09 am #3

This guy needs to be schittcanned too.I have no idea what they do at practice but I know it has nothing to do with free throws or shooting
They have to be one of the worst free throw shooting teams in the country. And they were 17 point favorites or something against this team and they've had trouble putting them away. Doesn't bode well for the rest of the year.

December 23rd, 2016, 2:11 am #4

If I was the coach after a game like this win or lose they would be shooting free throws after the game.

December 23rd, 2016, 2:15 am #5

UC really lucky to get this win like you said. They better learn how to shoot free throws and get better defensively in a hurry or else they are gonna have trouble with teams in the American.

December 23rd, 2016, 2:15 am #6

UC lucked out with a win - they have a LOT of work to do.

December 23rd, 2016, 2:23 am #7

I want to know what they do at practice,cause year after year you can count on two things from Munchkn Micks teams.They can't shoot free throws and they suck shooting from the field.If they spend all their time practicing defense it sure doesn't show.They suck

December 23rd, 2016, 2:26 am #8

They should've blown this team out. This was the most 3's UC has ever given up in a game in program history yet they still won. Not only do they have problems shooting FT's but their reputation as a great defensive team diminished a little bit tonight. They better get it sorted out in a hurry because the American won't be any cakewalk as is the case every year. And yes they need to shoot better.
Last edited by Bungleistic on December 23rd, 2016, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 23rd, 2016, 2:28 am #9

Yeah just ask Tommy Tupperware

December 29th, 2016, 3:16 am #10

And more poor FG shooting tonight.

Confirmation of reply: