MSNBC is a joke

MSNBC is a joke

May 29th, 2012, 2:06 pm #1

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/msn ... 45956.html

I don't care what party you follow or how you feel about fighting a war, but to dishonor a soldier is beyond disgusting.
The "lean forward" types seem to have a disdain for our troops.
They will make claims to support the Troops, but when push comes to shove, the ugly truth comes out.
Liberals can't sleep at night without blaming Fox news for the worlds problems and I can't even watch Fox b/c they are so slanted, but I have yet to ever hear anything like what came out of that pukes mouth about our Troops from anyone at Fox.

This goes beyond your party line.
This is not about a die hard thumper vs a liberal whack job and who can spin and lie more than the other.
This lowest form of human sh!t questioned the integrity of men and women that wake up every day of their lives trying to do it again the next day.
They are not there to see their kids graduate or watch baseball games.
They wish they were home b!tching about gas prices or complaining about the heat.
They dream of laying down at night next to the one they love and waking in the morning to go to work.
They can only sit back and think about what a grill out will be like that day.

They should not fire this piece of a sh!t, they should send him to a war zone for 3 years.
He should be forced to live with a military group, not some hotel and pick and choose what he covers.
He should be forced to follow a dead soldier home and be there when they inform the family of that heroes death.
He should be forced to witness the tragedy of seeing a young child live without their mom or dad.
He should be forced to then go back to that same unit and see the ones that survived deal with losing someone that they had spent the most intimate times of their lives to together.

Then he should be kicked out of this country!

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

May 29th, 2012, 4:21 pm #2

Murf, one man's hero is another man's villain. Liberals no more honor our fallen soldiers than you would fallen al queda terrorists.

This probably also explains why Obama threw Osama's Dr to the wolves.

By the way, when I say liberal, I am talking about the hardcore leftists who have taken over the term liberal, not anyone on this board who identify themselves as such.
Last edited by HomerSaysDoh on May 29th, 2012, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 29th, 2012, 4:40 pm #3

I think he was referring primarily to the two bull$hit wars that Bush started - not WWI and WWII which is where the real heros were. Admitedly Bush was correct in going into Afghanistan but that turned into an ill run fiasco and became a bull$hit war like Iraq. He didn't buy Bush's bull$hit and anyone with an IQ over 50 wouldn't either.
Last edited by bengalbear on May 29th, 2012, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 29th, 2012, 4:48 pm #4

not WWI and WWII which is where the real heros were.

LOL, so there were no real heroes in Afghan or Iraq.

May 29th, 2012, 6:12 pm #5

Those wars were crap events esp. the Iraq war. The Afghan war could have been better if we had the right leader not the country bumpkin Bush.

Those wars exposed how poor we are at urban guerilla conflicts where they were kicking our a$$ with roadside bombs etc. Pure bull$hit. If I didn't know better I'd swear Mike Brown ran those conflicts. They were an embarassment to this country.

If we had been serious about Afghan we would have gone at it a lot harder and kept a single minded focus and do what it took to end it in a timely manner not drag it out in an embarassing manner like we did. Pure bull$hit plain and simple.

Tough to get behind those bull$hit wars no matter if you are a right wing extremist or whatever. It's sort of like you are the superbowl champs and you lose at home to the Browns 49-0 only worse than that.

May 29th, 2012, 8:58 pm #6

Here's your sign.....

May 29th, 2012, 9:14 pm #7

We are not tlaking about the WAR or if it has meaning or we should or should not be there.
We are talking about the REAL HUMANBEINGS CALLED SOLDIERS that have no choice but to go where they are told and what to do when they get there.

Just because the war might not be popular, does not erase the honor that these people deserve or the accomplishments they achieve by placing their lives in danger everyday so that people like you can b!tch and scream about the republicans and Fox news.
Tossing the soldiers under the bus is about the most disturbing thing anyone can do in this country considering the sacrifices they have made.

Speaking about the war itself.
We did not start the war in Afghanistan and the only reason why we have not used our force on them is because of the sorry azz liberals in Congress that use soldiers as pawns for political gain.

The Iraqi war...
All depends on how you look at things.
the liberals will forever lie and say Bush went in on his own and there will always be a question of whether or not we should have went in.
Debating that fact is pointless at this stage of the game.

The Troops don't get to pick where or who we fight.
I have family and friends and a bunch of my friends sons and daughters all heading to the military this fall and to hear that spineless fuching pansie rip the soldiers just makes my blood boil.
I would pay a large amount of money to meet that coward just to smack him like a b!tch.

May 29th, 2012, 9:47 pm #8

"We are talking about the REAL HUMANBEINGS CALLED SOLDIERS that have no choice but to go where they are told and what to do when they get there.'

I agree with that on WW 1 and WW 2 and the vietnam war where they were drafted. But the others - they volunteered for those wars - not drafted. Anyone who would volunteer to go into a hot lethal war zone where they had a bad strategy, bad leader in the White House - you roll the dice and taks your chances. Not a good assignment by any means. Three very unpopular wars - not a good deal. I have a lot more sympathy for the Vietnam vets for they were drafted into that debacle and had no choice. I have some friends who were over there. I think that idiot Bush should have been given a gun and helmet and sent to Iraq for a month or so to see how he would like it. I have total disrespect for that man a real pu$$y.

May 29th, 2012, 10:27 pm #9

WOW!
You are one screwed up individual.

May 29th, 2012, 10:40 pm #10

"We are talking about the REAL HUMANBEINGS CALLED SOLDIERS that have no choice but to go where they are told and what to do when they get there.'

I agree with that on WW 1 and WW 2 and the vietnam war where they were drafted. But the others - they volunteered for those wars - not drafted. Anyone who would volunteer to go into a hot lethal war zone where they had a bad strategy, bad leader in the White House - you roll the dice and taks your chances. Not a good assignment by any means. Three very unpopular wars - not a good deal. I have a lot more sympathy for the Vietnam vets for they were drafted into that debacle and had no choice. I have some friends who were over there. I think that idiot Bush should have been given a gun and helmet and sent to Iraq for a month or so to see how he would like it. I have total disrespect for that man a real pu$$y.
That's fine if you don't like Bush that's your prerogative but to not have Sympathy or respect for our soldiers is another story.
Any man or woman who wears a uniform and fights for mine and your freedom, and our country is a "HERO". This has nothing to do with race, gender, or their political affiliation. However it has everything to do with our military men and women who are ready to sacrifice their families and own life's so they can protect ours. These men and woman command all of our up most respect and sympathy for their actions.

How dare you have the Gaul to say none of them are Hero's and none of them deserve your respect, or Sympathy.

How dare you!!!! No matter what your political views our.

Thank God your idiotic opinion is not how most Americans think. Make no mistake, the men and woman in our military are all "HERO'S.

Confirmation of reply: