More evidence of liberal idiots and the media

More evidence of liberal idiots and the media

July 21st, 2012, 4:49 pm #1

ABC News tried to link the useless coward to the Tea Party.

How pathetic can these generic fuchs get?

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

July 21st, 2012, 5:13 pm #2

This is as bad as it gets - worse than Columbine. It will be interesting to find out what drove this guy to do this deed - an otherwise smart guy who suddenly became deranged and killed all these people. We have terrorism right here in this country and these incidents may increase as the level of unrest increases as the middle class slowly but surely becomes extinct but that is another issue. The perpetrator at the time of his beginning preparations of this was actually looking for work. I don't think that by itself was the issue but it may have contributed to his frustrations that built up over the years to the point when the sum total of all this led to his derangenent and taking these frustrations out on 60+ people 12 of whom are dead. I have to wonder as the screws continue to tighten with the economy how many other ticking time bombs are out there. This is the US form of terrorism now.

July 21st, 2012, 5:57 pm #3

Stop watching television that calls itself news. It is entertainment, period.

They reported that because someone in the same state with the same name is indeed an active tea partier. As much as you want to think it was all some grand conspiracy orchestrated by the "elite liberals" to make the tea party look bad, that's just stupid honestly.

It was pathetic, shoddy journalism, trying to break a story before anyone else so they could make $$$. It was a mistake that shouldn't have and didn't need to happen, but standards for broadcast "news" programming is probably at an all-time low because the stations have found that people don't care about accuracy anymore, they are more interested in being spoon fed confirmation of what they already think or watching something controversial or having someone pushing buttons just to get a reaction.

And guess what? The right-wing media is just as shoddy. You think FOX News really gives a crap about accuracy? Lmao.

I know you like to think of yourself as a victim of "liberal elites," but all the news channels routinely make mistakes because people don't hold them accountable anymore (remember CNN reported the individual mandate was struck down when it wasn't? Was that a conspiracy of the right-wing elite?). If we are victims of anything it's our own apathy.

Stop with the conspiracy theories already! If you have to resort to conspiracy theories to "prove" your point, 99% of the time it's because your point is a bunch of bull hockey.

As far as what drove the guy to do this? He was a self-absorbed, narcissistic a-hole. I don't think it's that complicated or him that interesting. I hope they fry this chump. Mother fucher didn't even have the guts to pull the trigger on himself after shooting at women and children. What a pathetic excuse for a human.

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

July 21st, 2012, 9:08 pm #4

Enough with the conspiracy theory, Murf.

What is next? Are you a birther?

"Insert witty quotation here"

July 21st, 2012, 11:19 pm #5

Well its interesting what the Arizona Sheriff had to say.

July 22nd, 2012, 12:42 am #6

Conspiracy theory?
You clowns have got to explain to me how this is a conspiracy theory....

Evidence.....
Some useless coward kills a bunch of people and injures a sh!t load more and before the bodies are even counted up, some total 3rd tier hack d-bag from ABC runs to the camera and tries to blame the Tea Party.

No theory...just facts.

You also fail to look at the biggest problem about this pathetic attempt at journalism...
Why would anyone rush to some Tea Party website looking to match the name?

LOL..

BTW, I don't watch Fox news so I honestly don't care what you think about them, but can't you guys defend anything on your side of the debate without blaming fox or Bush

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

July 22nd, 2012, 2:33 am #7

That's the problem Murf. You, and many others, look at cable news channels as the two "sides of the debate."

Go read my comment. I'm saying ALL the cable news channels are crap, and in fact, aren't really even news. They use current events to fill up 24-hours of entertainment programming, infotainment if you will.

In other words, I HAVE NO SIDE IN THIS. I think they are all terrible and that we'd all be better off if everyone stopped watching, responding to or even acknowledging their existence in any kind of serious manner whatsoever. The ONLY thing they are good for is parody, satire and good old making fun of, a la The Daily Show and Colbert Report.

Thanks again for playing though and feel free to keep your parting gifts.

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

July 22nd, 2012, 1:54 pm #8

Yeah. What a crock. Everyone knows that it was the crazy libs who just wanted more attention on the character Bane so they could makeromney look bad. Rush told me so.

July 22nd, 2012, 7:37 pm #9

ABC is a conservative leaning news organization. Certainly the most conservative of the three major networks.

July 26th, 2012, 8:11 pm #10

Hard to say this is worse than Columbine. Two students (kids) both made the conscious decision to murder their own classmates and then commit suicide. The fact that two kids were involved is scary.

This guy just seemed to be a total whack job. As horrible as this was, he was a whacked out loner who seems to have been living in his own world.

The Columbine Killers actively sought out people they knew and murdered them, this dude just ran into a theater and started killing complete strangers. Also, they were kids, this guy was an adult.

Confirmation of reply: