MB Story

MB Story

June 10th, 2018, 4:39 am #1

heard a funny MB/Bungs story wanted to share. ran into a guy at some church festival poker ripping MB, the Bungs... talking about how he'll never give MB any of his money ever again. I inquired, of course. apparently, about 8-9 years ago guy was working down at PBS one fated Sunday, and it was an overcast/rainy forecast. Bengals security would not let the workers bring in their umbrellas into the stadium. for those that did, they had to leave them in a special place in the stadium and they could collect them after the game/shift. poured down, game over. workers in troves went looking for the umbrellas, all of them gone. turns out, they were all thrown away by the Bengals staff.... not replaced, no apology. nothing. guy had to walk blocks back to his car in the pouring rain. Lol.

June 11th, 2018, 4:30 pm #2

^^^^^ That's probably just one of the many areas of cheapness of going to the games at the 'Nati...and what is a beer at a Bungles Game? $16? Fuck that shit. Must be the worst piss-tasting, most stale, most flatest beers ever...makes Coors indeed look like the "Banquet Beer"....and worse....you know that money just went right into Mike Brown's never-ending wallet.

June 12th, 2018, 1:21 am #3

Haha... MB took them home and sold them on eBay

June 14th, 2018, 7:53 pm #4

yeah, I'm pretty sure the Bungs stadium experience was rated one of the worst, and the food especially. I love hearing stories like this... how this sad sack of a franchise still has people buying tickets and memorabilia is beyond me....

June 23rd, 2018, 3:06 am #5

Funny story,  have a customer here in Tn who used to be the principal at Indian Hill and Mike Brown's kid along with a few others were caught smoking weed on school property, they tried to expel all the kids but Mike Brown fought it tooth and nail and pressured the school board until they relented and only the other kids were expelled , to this day this guy hates Mike Brown , whenever I have his service I tell him I have a Bengals hat I'm giving him, he said if I ever bring a Bengals hat he will take a sh!t in it lol

June 25th, 2018, 2:15 pm #6

So Mike Brown's kid is just as smart as the old man, eh? Smoking weed on school property? Dumbass.

Confirmation of reply: