Marvin's last game (Unofficially) at PBS thread

Marvin's last game (Unofficially) at PBS thread

December 24th, 2017, 4:11 pm #1

Everybody thinks Marvin is gonna be gone next week. The scribes on Cincinnati.com, people on Facebook, twitter, everybody. But like Psycho, I'll believe it when I see it. I remember what happened at the end of the 2010 season as everybody also thought he was gone back then but then Mikey talked him into coming back and so he did. He got a contract extension that day. Heard this morning that if Jay Gruden is available then that would be their preferred candidate. Wouldn't be the best of choices but at this point anything would be an upgrade over Marvin. I maintain my position that Marvin is the worst coach in the NFL. Credit to him for bringing us out of the lost decade, but hell, my year and a half old nephew could coach better. We'll see what happens next week, but I would never rule out the possibility of Marvin changing his mind and coming back just to tick off all Bungs fans. That being said Bungs get blown out again today 30-10
Last edited by Bungleistic on December 24th, 2017, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 24th, 2017, 6:09 pm #2

Sorry Psycho, didn't know you were going to create a thread

December 24th, 2017, 6:17 pm #3

Everybody thinks Marvin is gonna be gone next week. The scribes on Cincinnati.com, people on Facebook, twitter, everybody. But like Psycho, I'll believe it when I see it. I remember what happened at the end of the 2010 season as everybody also thought he was gone back then but then Mikey talked him into coming back and so he did. He got a contract extension that day. Heard this morning that if Jay Gruden is available then that would be their preferred candidate. Wouldn't be the best of choices but at this point anything would be an upgrade over Marvin. I maintain my position that Marvin is the worst coach in the NFL. Credit to him for bringing us out of the lost decade, but hell, my year and a half old nephew could coach better. We'll see what happens next week, but I would never rule out the possibility of Marvin changing his mind and coming back just to tick off all Bungs fans. That being said Bungs get blown out again today 30-10
We can make this the game thread, no problem. Just put "game thread in the title. I'll move my posts over here.

December 24th, 2017, 6:19 pm #4

The Bungs moved the ball a bot initially, but their first drive stalled and now they're having all the issues we expected them to have. False Start #1... (second drive)

December 24th, 2017, 6:19 pm #5

Where I live they always show every bengals game on TV and for some reason it's not on today. Is there an online link that I could use to watch it?

December 24th, 2017, 6:23 pm #6

Try this, but use you anti-malware software:

http://ifirstrowus.eu/watch/608834/2/wa ... lions.html

How AJ Green letting a perfectly thrown bomb by Dalton bouce off his face mask? At first it looked like the defensive back made a great play, but it was Green flubbing it.

December 24th, 2017, 6:33 pm #7

TD Lions.

PBS looks like a ghost town right now. Nobody at the game.

December 24th, 2017, 6:35 pm #8

In a game with implications for the Bungs, the Bears are leading the Browns right now, 6-0. If Marvin Lewis is really leaving -- and that's a big If -- then it matters if Hue Jackson gets fired in Cleveland.

And if Jackson loses out with a 2-year record of 1-31, then he could well get fired, regardless of his owner's previously declared support. And then Jackson could wind up as the next head coach in Cincinnati. Supposedly.

The Bears had their extra point attempt blocked. It's game with a ton of falling snow, so it's more interesting to watch that this slow blowout by Detroit, which it is sure to be.

December 24th, 2017, 6:36 pm #9

I wasn't even watching. How did they score?

December 24th, 2017, 6:37 pm #10

Stafford threw a 33 yard TD pass to TE Eric Ebron. 7-0 Lions.

Confirmation of reply: