Marvin's last game (Unofficially) at PBS thread

December 24th, 2017, 7:38 pm #21

Everybody thinks Marvin is gonna be gone next week. The scribes on Cincinnati.com, people on Facebook, twitter, everybody. But like Psycho, I'll believe it when I see it. I remember what happened at the end of the 2010 season as everybody also thought he was gone back then but then Mikey talked him into coming back and so he did. He got a contract extension that day. Heard this morning that if Jay Gruden is available then that would be their preferred candidate. Wouldn't be the best of choices but at this point anything would be an upgrade over Marvin. I maintain my position that Marvin is the worst coach in the NFL. Credit to him for bringing us out of the lost decade, but hell, my year and a half old nephew could coach better. We'll see what happens next week, but I would never rule out the possibility of Marvin changing his mind and coming back just to tick off all Bungs fans. That being said Bungs get blown out again today 30-10
Cleveland just had a pick-6 called back because a defender lined up over the line of scrimmage.

Yeah, for the Bungs, they might as well lose today, so they'll probably win.

December 24th, 2017, 7:39 pm #22

Everybody thinks Marvin is gonna be gone next week. The scribes on Cincinnati.com, people on Facebook, twitter, everybody. But like Psycho, I'll believe it when I see it. I remember what happened at the end of the 2010 season as everybody also thought he was gone back then but then Mikey talked him into coming back and so he did. He got a contract extension that day. Heard this morning that if Jay Gruden is available then that would be their preferred candidate. Wouldn't be the best of choices but at this point anything would be an upgrade over Marvin. I maintain my position that Marvin is the worst coach in the NFL. Credit to him for bringing us out of the lost decade, but hell, my year and a half old nephew could coach better. We'll see what happens next week, but I would never rule out the possibility of Marvin changing his mind and coming back just to tick off all Bungs fans. That being said Bungs get blown out again today 30-10
Don't worry the bungs legendary half time "adjustments" will do the trick.

December 24th, 2017, 7:41 pm #23

Burfict is out for the game. As we know, he's the ultimate unreliable star.

December 24th, 2017, 7:49 pm #24

First of many second half scores for the Lions? The Bungs offesne better start scoring themselves.

December 24th, 2017, 7:53 pm #25

Bernard shaken up.

December 24th, 2017, 7:59 pm #26

TD Uzomah. The Bungs need to lose this game for an easier schedule next year and better draft positioning (I know, they'll probably whiff on another 1st rounder), but they're playing like they don't want any of that.

December 24th, 2017, 8:00 pm #27

Washington is winning, Cleveland is losing, and it all may be for nought ad the Marvin Lewis's Cincinnati Bengals have taken the lead. CJ Uzoma comes out of nowhere and gets a TD reception.

December 24th, 2017, 8:01 pm #28

I predicted a 7-9 finish for the Bungs and amazingly that's still in play.

December 24th, 2017, 8:21 pm #29

What was that blather about "missed opportunities"? The need their TD's if they want the win. But this puts them on track to blow it.

December 24th, 2017, 8:34 pm #30

Well that was a classic Keystone Kops sequence.

Who is Jordan Willis?!

Confirmation of reply: