LA BOUND - U3

LA BOUND - U3

July 11th, 2012, 2:50 am #1

I think U3 is still on his mission trip....

Just got a promotion to LA - and will be heading there at the end of the month. Seeking any advice on areas to live - schools are most important for kids. We are looking at Torrance, Redondo Beach, Marina Del Rey, and Palos Verdes.

I will be pulling for the bungles to move to LA...you can keep the Hole.

T

July 11th, 2012, 11:27 am #2

Because Cali has strict gun laws, all neighborhoods are safe. I hear Compton is nice.

July 12th, 2012, 12:39 am #3

"Because Cali has strict gun laws, all neighborhoods are safe."

Unless you live near Falc and his arsenal

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

July 12th, 2012, 12:48 am #4

You mean near Falc and all his guns he "loves--but can't own". Thats code for I got de guns, they just don't know about them.

July 12th, 2012, 3:12 am #5

I am truly concerned if Falc owns any guns, the guy has had numerous meltdowns on a message board over the years, not sure thats the type of person you want packing heat lol

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

July 12th, 2012, 3:14 am #6

I need a gun if I'm located anywhere near falc......l

I'll be out there Monday thru Wednesday next week....

T

July 12th, 2012, 4:32 am #7

I am back in LA because of a death in the family.

T, all those areas you mention are along the 405 fwy. You are in the Southbay which is a very crowded area. Don't get me wrong, there are beautiful homes all around that area. The traffic is just stupid. The 405 is hardcore, serious, pull your hair out type of traffic, especially if you have to go north towards Westwood where there is horrendous ramp closures because of construction. Are you stationary in an office? Give me more info on your daily job activity...if it involves field work, driving etc. and I can assist you. If you can afford to do it come north on 101 fwy out of the San Fernando Valley towards Agoura, Westlake, 1000 Oaks...safe, beautiful, mountains, open space, weather is unbelievable. Your family will refuse to leave. I'll teach your kids how to surf. I know you are probably a pale whale and can't swim.

Cheers everyone, I miss this place.

July 12th, 2012, 5:11 am #8

You only missed politics.

My condolences.

July 12th, 2012, 6:00 am #9

.....F*CKING GEOGRAPHY?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? F*cking Las Vegas is closer to LA than Sacratomato is. I'm far, far away.

....and don't worry. I haven't melted down. You haven't seen a meltdown. I'm very calm. Most of all, you and Storm, T--AREN'T WORTH MY F*CKING BULLETS. Your azzhole president and his pals made my .45 caliber ammo too expensive to waste on morons like you.

BTW--I do own a Colt 1911--modified to my liking (trigger and pistol grip fit for my big mits). I'm not making that sh*t up. So fear it if you want. But trust me. You're safer with me owning.....

Congratulations--You're safe. For the time being.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

July 12th, 2012, 9:55 pm #10

U3 - welcome back man...how was your trip? I will be working at the airport...thus why I am south I believe. I will be out there for 3 years top so I won't own.....

I don't mind commuting...as long as the traffic moves...

As far as surfing....although I am fit and tan... I am afraid of the ocean. Can't stand what I can't see. But maybe with some good beer you can coax me. I'll be pretty busy next week when I come out...but I'll be back the following week and should have some time.... I'll be at the Marriott or Hilton on century blvd.

Falc.... Thanks

T

Confirmation of reply: