JT Barrett

November 26th, 2017, 1:45 am #1

Greatest thing that happened in the OSU vs scum game was J.T. Barrett getting knocked out.I have never scene a QB ho was so completely indecisive with the ball in his hands.Yeah he can run,sometimes,but I have never seen anyone take so funkin long to make his mind up what to with the ball.

December 3rd, 2017, 2:55 am #2

Wisconsin would not have one point if it weren’t for bad Andy JTBarrett.Jesus Christ he’s missed how many wide open guys fr TDs it’s disgusting.Must Have Urban Meyers daughter pregnant or something.Cant figure out why he keeps going in there.Meyer is flirting with disaster

December 3rd, 2017, 3:14 am #3

Greatest thing that happened in the OSU vs scum game was J.T. Barrett getting knocked out.I have never scene a QB ho was so completely indecisive with the ball in his hands.Yeah he can run,sometimes,but I have never seen anyone take so funkin long to make his mind up what to with the ball.
Do you think the backup would be any better? Inconsistency must be Urban Meyer's primary criteria for evaluating quarterbacks.

December 3rd, 2017, 3:15 am #4

Should probably stay at OSU and become an assistant coach. WTF are you going to do with him at the NFL Level?

Can't play TE. The guy is too fra--gee-lay (fragile).

So what? ...and yeah, the kid backing up Barrett seems like the real deal. 2014 repeat?

December 3rd, 2017, 3:30 am #5

Won’t play in the NFL and yes Haskins is one hell of a lot better than JT Barrett.Let the kid play!,

December 3rd, 2017, 3:43 am #6

The consistency hall of fame... not.

- JT Barrett
- Cardale Jones
- Braxton Miller
- Terrelle Pryor

It's not just Urban Meyer, it's Ohio State.

December 3rd, 2017, 3:49 am #7

Urban Meyer needs to pull Jay Barrett before he blows this game

December 3rd, 2017, 3:56 am #8

His receivers aren't setting the world afire tonight, either.

December 3rd, 2017, 4:01 am #9

Yes they are watch the tape.JT Barrett has missed a lot of Ted passes

December 3rd, 2017, 4:49 am #10

Three minutes to go, OSU needs a first down...

Barrett under-throws the pass, but... the back still should have caught it. Incomplete.

It's both.

Confirmation of reply: