Jonathan Brown

August 24th, 2018, 1:26 am #1

Just like last year, this is another kicker that the Bungs should keep and give a chance but won’t. Drilled a 55 yard field goal in the last game and has shown in practice he is more than capable but instead Marvin and Mikey will opt for continuity and stick with Fat Randy who clearly doesn’t have the clutch gene. Another Jake Elliott situation this year indeed, Brown will probably get cut by the Bungs and go on to be a star for another team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Bungleistic on August 24th, 2018, 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 26th, 2018, 8:06 pm #2

Nobody has anything to say about Brown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August 26th, 2018, 8:27 pm #3

It's too bad they can't keep two kickers on the team. One for kickoffs and one fore field goals. You see that once in a while.

August 26th, 2018, 8:33 pm #4

Jonathan Brown is an intriguing guy, but I actually think that Marvin Lewis makes sense on this one. No, really. The dude has barely ever kicked before.

Confirmation of reply: