J...E...T...S...

J...E...T...S...

March 21st, 2012, 5:17 pm #1

.land Timmy.

Godboy and Rex, what a combo.

March 21st, 2012, 8:48 pm #2

Not so fast, my friend...

March 22nd, 2012, 2:10 am #3

Someone explain to me why Tebow would pick the Jets over the Jaguars. Turns out that he was allowed to choose.

March 22nd, 2012, 3:04 am #4

By the end of the 2012 Season, NY Jets Fans are going to wish they had Mark Sanchez back.

Tebow's one year is over. The Patriots' GamePlan showed how to stop this guy--MAKE HIM THROW IT.

Good luck, Jets Fans. You're going to be crying harder than you did when Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp.

Think about it.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

March 22nd, 2012, 3:21 am #5

Psycho, maybe its because Timmy knows once he lands at JAX (and fails), that is, in fact, his last stop?

"Insert witty quotation here"

March 22nd, 2012, 3:59 am #6

My guess is that the Jets told him they'll have a package of plays designed for him to run every game, or most games anyway.

The new offensive coordinator in NY is Tony Sparano, he of the wildcat offense. The wildcat was always a pain in the *** for other teams and Ryan likes to run it, so I could see him getting a decent amount of playing time.

The Jags probably made no such promises and probably wanted him to work on his mechanics and footwork and compete to be the pocket passer for the team.
Maybe he just wants to play football and not put the work in to be a pocket passer? Maybe he thinks more playing time will increase his value and/or chances of starting of starting in the future? Who knows, but I don't think he will be a typical backup I think he sees the field even when Sanchez is healthy, and getting a chance to contribute directly to winning had to be appealing.

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

March 22nd, 2012, 4:36 am #7

Well, OK. Could be some combination of what you guys are saying. The culture of the Jets seems like such a weird fit, though.

Is New York big enough for both Tim Tebow and Jeremy Lin? At some point we should see a joint Lin-Tebow offseason charity event. That will be huge.

March 23rd, 2012, 3:42 am #8

Tebow is going to LOVEEE New Jersey!!

It is depressing watching the Jets have success.

March 24th, 2012, 3:04 am #9

maybe him and snookie will hook up.....

March 24th, 2012, 3:05 am #10

Tebow is going to LOVEEE New Jersey!!

It is depressing watching the Jets have success.
maybe him and snookie will hook up.....

Confirmation of reply: