Illegals YES...Military NO

Illegals YES...Military NO

August 4th, 2012, 12:20 pm #1

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... ary-voting

Amazing how far the liberals will go to make sure they can get the illegals to vote (the biggest reason behind them for not wanting an ID to vote), but want to strip the voting rights from the very people that place their lives on the line to give us the freedom to vote.
I seriously, have no idea how any of you can support such a clueless group of people.

Mickey was in Ohio the other day, not too far from an air base he is shutting down while he continues to send money over to countries that support coward networks hell bent on killing our soldiers.

I would love for a reporter to ask him directly why on earth he wants to strip the soldiers of this basic right.
Of course it will never happen because the media loves to hide the negative when it comes to this clown.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

August 5th, 2012, 3:13 am #2

The American Hatin' left is not going to want the "right-voting" military to vote. The ignorant liberals who have "no stance" on illegals in this country will want them voting.

It's called "power swing" momentum, Murf. Have more people vote on your behalf--and you will surely get those 4 more years.

It is that simple.

What's not so simple is that it totally goes against our constitution. As usual. They overlook the simple things. To go the perception route instead of doing what is right.

That's the liberal mind for you. What do you expect?

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

August 5th, 2012, 3:41 am #3

I think you have the word "liberal" misplaced. The so called right wants more screwed up ware like Iraq and later Afghanistan - they are real liberal in starting those kind of wars - they are addicted to that like a crackhead to coke. Also they are real liberal in letting the Wall St. gang to have their own way and pillage these various markets with their version of lax regulations like the wild wild west. In my view the so called right is more liberal than the left. It all depends on whose ox is being gored.

August 5th, 2012, 1:08 pm #4

Once again, we have a major issue and the first liberal type to respond, can't defend the embarrassing behavior so they run to pointing the finger.
Do you not understand how sad that is?
You can never defend the left, only make excuses and play look over there tactics.

The Commander of the greatest military force to ever bless this earth, not only enjoys tossing them under the bus for political reasons, but now wants to strip them of the most basic right they fight for.
The man is pathetic and needs to be removed before he makes it illegal to be a soldier.

August 5th, 2012, 2:46 pm #5

Don't get me wrong - if we need to go to war like Afghanistan in 2002 than do it. Don't drag it on for years on end with a bad game plan and strategy like that idiot Bush used. I'm afraid if that meathead Mitch gets in we will have a lot more wars like Iraq with bad game plans etc. I don't think Romney knows as much about how to do military strategy as anyone on this thresd.

August 5th, 2012, 4:38 pm #6

and again, the liberal responds with more finger point. So bear, whats your thoughts on voter oppression with this lawsuit?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Last edited by HomerSaysDoh on August 5th, 2012, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 5th, 2012, 4:53 pm #7

Did anyone else read the language of the lawsuit?

It seemed pretty obvious that the suit just seeks to extend the 3 days for all Americans, not just service members. Essentially, its saying that it is not constitutional to allow one citizen to have more time to vote than other citizens.
No one is taking away the right to vote from the military, they are adding more days for non-military folks.

Jesus, read the lawsuit.

"Insert witty quotation here"

bengalbear
bengalbear

August 5th, 2012, 6:03 pm #8

"Liberalism is a mental disorder"

This is pot calling the kettle black. The so called right has been far more liberal in your ways than the left. Just trying to keep you honest but with all the corruption you had during the Bush area that will be a tall task.

August 5th, 2012, 6:08 pm #9

Did anyone else read the language of the lawsuit?

It seemed pretty obvious that the suit just seeks to extend the 3 days for all Americans, not just service members. Essentially, its saying that it is not constitutional to allow one citizen to have more time to vote than other citizens.
No one is taking away the right to vote from the military, they are adding more days for non-military folks.

Jesus, read the lawsuit.

"Insert witty quotation here"
I don't have a problem with the extra days. Don't they have absentee ballots where folks can vote in advance if they can't for some reason get to the polls? Why wouldn't that apply here if they were indesposed and couldn't get to a voting location. I'm sure the military has already addressed this anyway.

August 5th, 2012, 6:30 pm #10

My lord Bronco, how did you ever make it this far?
You follow that cult like a blind puppy

Confirmation of reply: