I will post it since the liberal media will not

I will post it since the liberal media will not

May 3rd, 2012, 1:03 am #1

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/ ... 8H20120425

Funny how this side of the story did not recieve the same amount of false outrage

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

May 3rd, 2012, 1:16 am #2

Unfortunately, it may take a beating by the roving gang of blacks to snap people out of their white guilt. Maybe not....

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/to ... ilent.html

Even after the beating they refuse to post story. This country is screwed.

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/decline/villain.htm

Someone please explain white guilt to me.
Last edited by HomerSaysDoh on May 3rd, 2012, 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 3rd, 2012, 7:56 am #3

Murf, what part of your link from Reuters (which, by the way, is part of the mainstream media) has never been reported before?

That Zimmerman was lawfully carrying a gun? Already widely reported.

That Zimmerman, and his local neighborhood watch group, was motivated by a lot of previous crime, including B/E's and burglaries? Already widely reported.

That Zimmerman's family, and Zimmerman himself, had a long record of positive social interation with a variety of African Americans, especially during the years he was raised in Virginia? Already widely reported.

There were other parts to this story, but none of it was news to me. I didn't get my prior knowledge from personal interviews with the Zimmerman family. I got my prior knowledge from widespread media coverage.

That coverage also included a witness who claimed that, from a distance, it appeared that Trayvon was the physical aggressor. It included police first responder reports that detailed Zimmerman's appearance which was consistent with being attacked, including abrasions to the back of his head.

Ironically, I watched and listened while Trayvon's father complained in a CNN interview that "The Media" was being one-sided in its coverage in defense of Zimmerman. The Media is hard to define because it is so broad based. But when the emotionally attached from two extremes complain, that's a pretty strong testement that "The Media" is getting the story substantially right.

May 3rd, 2012, 2:17 pm #4

You have a problem with understanding what is said compared to what you want to hear, you might want to work on that.

If you believe this side of the story is getting the same amount of coverage as the first 10 days of this case on the liberal stations and in print, then you are mentally challenged.

Every guilty white liberal was all over this when it looked like Zimmerman tracked the guy down and just shot him for no reason.
NBC and MSNBC went as far as fabricating a racist monster that killed a choir boy.

Ed Shultz should be held liable for inducing panic

May 5th, 2012, 12:10 am #5

Is there a storied history in our country of blacks oppressing whites and blacks disnfranchising whites?

Nope.

Is this what it is with you two? Every time a black guy or gang beats up a white guy, you scream liberal media bias?

Get a life.

There is a history of police in this country not taking crimes against blacks seriously. This is particularly the case in the South. Hence,the media frenzy.

The opposite is not true.

Then again, I keep forgetting that you and Homey like to manufacture history and pretend like blacks weren't prejudiced, oppressed and enslaved for hundreds of years.

It poor Whitey that gets the shaft. LMAO.

"Insert witty quotation here"

May 5th, 2012, 12:32 am #6

This part of the country - Southwest Ohio - has a history of being a strong red area - that is Republican. You'd be surprised at the number of people in this region are still fighting the civil war - I know a few like that.

May 5th, 2012, 2:35 am #7

You have a problem with understanding what is said compared to what you want to hear, you might want to work on that.

If you believe this side of the story is getting the same amount of coverage as the first 10 days of this case on the liberal stations and in print, then you are mentally challenged.

Every guilty white liberal was all over this when it looked like Zimmerman tracked the guy down and just shot him for no reason.
NBC and MSNBC went as far as fabricating a racist monster that killed a choir boy.

Ed Shultz should be held liable for inducing panic

I really don't understand the controversy here. A guy with no training in law enforcement who was in a neighborhood watch sees another guy. He calls the police. The police remind him of the #1 rule of neighborhood watch - WATCH; they tell him the police are on the way and not to follow. Against police instructions and SOPs for the watch program, he confronts the "suspect" who was not engaged in a crime where anyone was in mortal peril. Even if you think the "suspect" was up to something, the worst that could be imagined was property crime. The "watch" man then kills the unarmed "suspect". It's 2nd degree murder. It's no mystery. There is not one word of the above that is in dispute. Black, white, red, green - those are the facts.

A second issue which seems like another non-controversy is that Marine who got fired for posting that he would not follow the President's orders on Facebook. He's in the military. When you sign up, you come under rules that don't apply to civilians. Namely, the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). Want to bash the president publicly? Great. Just don't join the military. The UCMJ rule is pretty clear:

"ART. 91. INSUBORDINATE CONDUCT TOWARD WARRANT OFFICER, NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER, OR PETTY OFFICER

Any warrant officer or enlisted member who--

(1) strikes or assaults a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer, while that officer is in the execution of his office;

(2) willfully disobeys the lawful order of a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer; or

(3) treats with contempt or is disrespectful in language or deportment toward a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer while that officer is in the execution of his office;

shall be punished as a court-martial may direct."

So, the guy violates #3 and gets fired. If the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers, Douglas MacArthur, gets fired for it, is it a surprise that a rank and file guy gets fired? Clear as a bell.

"I fired him because he wouldn't respect the authority of the President. I didn't fire him because he was a dumb son of a bitch, although he was..." - President H. Truman

Again, all this controversy on these two issues when there is zero room for interpretation of the facts.

- FC

May 5th, 2012, 4:14 am #8

Zimmerman should not be a national symbol of reconciliation from 50 years ago.
To live your life trying to correct the mistakes of the past is insane.
I was not living 50 years ago and yes I am very aware of the issues, but that was 50 years ago and I don't see how having a very unfair and biased media is going to correct mistakes from a half of a century ago.

I post the videos on for the simple reason of providing evidence that the media providing fabricated and biased opinions can cause the not so intelligent to behave like untamed animals.

Your a fool for saying things like...oh the poor white guy.
If you believe everyone is equal under the law, then how on earth can you have that attitude?

He might have committed second degree murder and he might have rightly defended himself and we don't know the full story yet and that is my problem.
The liberal media attacked this guy, a racist hate group place a bounty on his head, idiot celebrities went as far as tweeting an address where they believed he lived placing others in danger and the more facts come out about this case, the less it seems that the first wave of information was filled with guess work and flat out fabrications.

As for the Marine...
He should have been booted.
I don't care if you like Obama or not, if you are in the military he is your boss and you have to respect that.
I have friends that served under Bush and Clinton and they hated both of them, but never would go on record of saying that.

May 5th, 2012, 6:42 am #9

I really don't understand the controversy here. A guy with no training in law enforcement who was in a neighborhood watch sees another guy. He calls the police. The police remind him of the #1 rule of neighborhood watch - WATCH; they tell him the police are on the way and not to follow. Against police instructions and SOPs for the watch program, he confronts the "suspect" who was not engaged in a crime where anyone was in mortal peril. Even if you think the "suspect" was up to something, the worst that could be imagined was property crime. The "watch" man then kills the unarmed "suspect". It's 2nd degree murder. It's no mystery. There is not one word of the above that is in dispute. Black, white, red, green - those are the facts.

A second issue which seems like another non-controversy is that Marine who got fired for posting that he would not follow the President's orders on Facebook. He's in the military. When you sign up, you come under rules that don't apply to civilians. Namely, the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). Want to bash the president publicly? Great. Just don't join the military. The UCMJ rule is pretty clear:

"ART. 91. INSUBORDINATE CONDUCT TOWARD WARRANT OFFICER, NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER, OR PETTY OFFICER

Any warrant officer or enlisted member who--

(1) strikes or assaults a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer, while that officer is in the execution of his office;

(2) willfully disobeys the lawful order of a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer; or

(3) treats with contempt or is disrespectful in language or deportment toward a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer while that officer is in the execution of his office;

shall be punished as a court-martial may direct."

So, the guy violates #3 and gets fired. If the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers, Douglas MacArthur, gets fired for it, is it a surprise that a rank and file guy gets fired? Clear as a bell.

"I fired him because he wouldn't respect the authority of the President. I didn't fire him because he was a dumb son of a bitch, although he was..." - President H. Truman

Again, all this controversy on these two issues when there is zero room for interpretation of the facts.

- FC
... Against police instructions and SOPs for the watch program, (Zimmerman) confronts the "suspect" who was not engaged in a crime where anyone was in mortal peril. ...

... there is zero room for interpretation of the facts.
There seems to be more room than that, Fraidy. This is apparently Zimmerman's version, which is consistent with his 911 call.

- Zimmerman gets out of his SUV and starts to follow Martin. The dispatcher tells him not to do that.

- He agrees, but stays outside to determine exactly where he is within the watch area.

- Still unsure after a few minutes, he asks for the police to call him when they get there.

- He then looks around for an address.

- Martin attacks him after doubling back and circling around the SUV.

- Believing he is in mortal peril, Zimmerman shoots Martin.
Not taking sides, but some of the key facts do seem to be very much open to dispute.
Last edited by psychostats on May 5th, 2012, 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 5th, 2012, 5:37 pm #10

That is exactly what I am saying.

The media has the majority of society believing that Zimmerman just chased down a young boy and shot him because he was black.
They did not report both sides of the story on an equal basis.
NBC just got nailed again for editing issues...

Then you have people like Bronco, who believe it is wrong for a white person to ever question the exploitation of a person or case because this country had racial issues 50 years ago.
I am simply amazed at the rapid decline of common sense in this country.

Political Correctness is the cancer eating away the insides of this country.

Confirmation of reply: