I've never wanted the Browns to win a game more than I do this Sunday

I've never wanted the Browns to win a game more than I do this Sunday

September 26th, 2017, 9:57 pm #1

Because I'm sick of Marvin Lewis
===============================================
1991-2017 the putrid reign of Mikey Brown:
Record in Prime Time: 12 wins, 33 losses (0.267)
Record vs the Steelers: 14 wins, 42 losses (0.250)
Record vs AFC Playoff Teams: 32 wins, 116 losses (0.216)

September 26th, 2017, 10:14 pm #2

The Browns like the Bengals are lovable losers who I bear no ill will against. Since the season is lost anyway lets see how low it can go.

September 26th, 2017, 10:40 pm #3

No matter how bad it gets - mikey will figure a way to win a few meaningless games at the end of the season to keep the sheep thinking we've turned the corner next year will be better. It happened before and it will happen again.

theydey
theydey

September 29th, 2017, 6:55 pm #4

I've always dreamed of an 0-16 season.

I can't believe Mike Brown failed to achieve this feat.

I remember when the Bungs had lost every game of the year, about the first 7 I think, and then were scheduled to face the expansion team Texans. In the game, the Bungs were the underdog. I remember how indignant Mike Brown was about being the underdog to an expansion team. That game, the Bung guaranteed a win, and the did. I think it was their only win that year. I've never seen Mikey get mad about losing until that game, and I probably never will.

Speaking of which, the Bungs are one of 4 teams to have gone 0-6 the at the beginning of the year. The Bungs are not only one of those teams, they have done it 6 times, 5 of which were under Mike Brown.

October 4th, 2017, 4:02 am #5

Here is what theydey wrote last week in message that nobody can approve. (He wasn't logged in so it won't be visible until it can be approved by a moderator.)

I've always dreamed of an 0-16 season.

I can't believe Mike Brown failed to achieve this feat.

I remember when the Bungs had lost every game of the year, about the first 7 I think, and then were scheduled to face the expansion team Texans. In the game, the Bungs were the underdog. I remember how indignant Mike Brown was about being the underdog to an expansion team. That game, the Bung guaranteed a win, and the did. I think it was their only win that year. I've never seen Mikey get mad about losing until that game, and I probably never will.

Speaking of which, the Bungs are one of 4 teams to have gone 0-6 the at the beginning of the year. The Bungs are not only one of those teams, they have done it 6 times, 5 of which were under Mike Brown.

October 4th, 2017, 4:04 am #6

Freeze, you're just going to have to put up with Marvin Lewis. Death, taxes, and Marvin coaching the Bungs.

Confirmation of reply: