I don't think Giggles will need to be fired

November 8th, 2017, 2:41 pm #1

I think Mikey will just let his contract expire and not renew it, if he decides 4-12 or whatever they finish this year is unacceptable.

The key is that although Marvin Lewis has earned a firing 10 times over, Mikey will just replace him with a crappy alternative, as we're all fully aware. The one shot they might have had at a decent HC candidate was Zimmer.
===============================================
1991-2017 the putrid reign of Mikey Brown:
Record in Prime Time: 12 wins, 33 losses (0.267)
Record vs the Steelers: 14 wins, 42 losses (0.250)
Record vs AFC Playoff Teams: 32 wins, 116 losses (0.216)

November 9th, 2017, 1:12 am #2

Marvin said he want to come back, so if he doesn't get a new contract, it will be a lot like he's getting fired by Mike Brown. Of course that's all hypothetical as it's not gonna happen. There's more of a chance of Marvin walking away on his own volition, but there's no indication of that happening.

November 9th, 2017, 3:42 pm #3

I think Mikey will just let his contract expire and not renew it, if he decides 4-12 or whatever they finish this year is unacceptable.

The key is that although Marvin Lewis has earned a firing 10 times over, Mikey will just replace him with a crappy alternative, as we're all fully aware. The one shot they might have had at a decent HC candidate was Zimmer.
As far as Zimmer I don't believe there was ever a chance he would be HC here, rumor has it that Mike Brown didn't care for him , apparantlly Zimmer was too no nonsense for him

Confirmation of reply: