I am officially not a Bengals fan anymore

I am officially not a Bengals fan anymore

January 4th, 2011, 10:32 pm #1

No joke, I wash my hands of this team. Its turning out to be a lot easier than I thought it would be. Life is way too short to spend supporting for a bunch of pathetic losers.
I probably won't pick a new "favorite team" but I will definitely root for whoever the Bengals are playing against. Shame and embarrassment for the Hole are my sole motivations as far as the NFL goes.

Forgive them T.O., for they are Bungalized and know not what they do.

January 4th, 2011, 10:39 pm #2

You can join me BA, I've been rooting against them all year, was my best year following the Bengals

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

January 4th, 2011, 10:46 pm #3

Don't get me wrong, I took pleasure from each and every loss but I still considered myself a fan. That ends now. Keeping the status quo and signing a 4-12 coach to an extension with no concessions is an absolute joke.
Today, saying "I am not a Bengals fan" is saying "I have self-respect."

F#$&% Mike Brown! I hope you die slow mother@*&^%#$!

January 4th, 2011, 10:48 pm #4

No joke, I wash my hands of this team. Its turning out to be a lot easier than I thought it would be. Life is way too short to spend supporting for a bunch of pathetic losers.
I probably won't pick a new "favorite team" but I will definitely root for whoever the Bengals are playing against. Shame and embarrassment for the Hole are my sole motivations as far as the NFL goes.

I started rooting for the Squealers in the late 90's, ESPECIALLY when they played the 'Gals. It was hard at first, but I got used to it.

Then I heard the siren song of the sheep herder when Marvin got hired and briefly rejoined the flock...until this year.

Until mikey sells the team, may the Ben-gals most humiliating losses come at the hands of their AFC North foes...

$$$

"The vignette lasted only a minute out of the initial one-hour show, but reinforced perceptions of how the organization is run. When the owner offers his "wild thought," everyone speaks carefully -- or not at all -- so as not to contradict the boss."
"The vignette lasted only a minute out of the initial one-hour show, but reinforced perceptions of how the organization is run. When the owner offers his "wild thought," everyone speaks carefully -- or not at all -- so as not to contradict the boss."

Mpaganelli
Mpaganelli

January 4th, 2011, 11:07 pm #5

I'm new to this site, bit i'am very much a fan of what is written about "The Clown" .I agree with you, i'am also no longer a fan of this crappy, inept, bumbling, preputal loser of an Orginization. Today was the absolute last straw for me. Hope that every team they play next year wins!

Who dey?????? Not the Bungs

January 4th, 2011, 11:27 pm #6

The last 4-11-1 season, I started rooting for the Texans, kinda. This year I was slightly split between the 2, but only taking the Bengals as a joke for the most part.

Pretty much only going to follow the Bengals for comical purposes, and to keep posting on here.

January 5th, 2011, 2:01 am #7

You KNOW who brought Owens in, and you KNOW who mandated the passing game...and it wasn't Lewis. There MIGHT, be a silver lining in this. Only time will tell.

January 5th, 2011, 3:27 am #8

"Only time will tell."

Yes, there's always next year. If Bengals fans didn't have "next year" they wouldn't have anything at all.

January 5th, 2011, 3:32 am #9

The last 4-11-1 season, I started rooting for the Texans, kinda. This year I was slightly split between the 2, but only taking the Bengals as a joke for the most part.

Pretty much only going to follow the Bengals for comical purposes, and to keep posting on here.

hold up...i thought this was the reason we all followed the bungles

January 5th, 2011, 3:40 am #10

"Only time will tell."

Yes, there's always next year. If Bengals fans didn't have "next year" they wouldn't have anything at all.

...run out and buy tickets...it means stand back and watch the offseason carefully.

Confirmation of reply: