How did you find mikebrownsucks.com?

How did you find mikebrownsucks.com?

July 30th, 2011, 5:09 am #1

I read a small article in the San Diego Union Tribune in 2002 about Fraidy's legal issues with the NFL logo or something. I logged on and found the message board and stumbled into a flame war. Somebody re-start a non political Flame war!

I blame Paul Brown for planting the seed into mikey's mom.
Stupid Fduckin' Sheep

July 30th, 2011, 5:14 am #2

Was in early 2001, realized the problem was much deeper than coaching, found this place and have been here ever since

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

July 30th, 2011, 7:32 am #3

kind of sad but I don't really remember...I slightly remember the banners flown over cinergy/riverfront & fraidy's case vs. the nfl

July 30th, 2011, 8:42 am #4

I saw it on ESPN in January of 2001. We once had a "recall your first post" thing about 5-6 years ago, but then the site got sabotaged and all the oldest posts got bumped. My first post was about being 19.6 million under the cap.

I thank you for being able to vent in various other posts. People around here, partially thanks to Boomer on NY radio, understand what a douche MFB is being to Carson.

It is depressing watching the Jets have success.

July 30th, 2011, 8:48 am #5

And to my friends, I tell them that the ONLY bengal website I belong to is this one. I want to barf when Oakland fans try to tell me how bad the last eight years have been. Yet, I need to remind them that we have been awful since 1991, when d**kbag took of for daddy, fired Sam, traded Norman. People around this area are ready to call us the Royals, Pirates, Clippers.

It is depressing watching the Jets have success.

July 30th, 2011, 2:09 pm #6

I saw the article either on ESPN or Enquirer about Fraidy being sued by the Bungles. So way to go Mr. hole...for creating a controversy ...again.. you got hundreds of fans to join the greatest bungles fan site titled after your "smart" business decision making.

I personally think the hole reads this board and is going into self destruction mode because he thinks this angers us. The old man is losing it ...

T

July 30th, 2011, 6:09 pm #7

I dont honestly remember how.

I know it was in the fall of 2001 when I had just moved to San Diego for law school.

10 years ago. Sheesh...

July 30th, 2011, 9:30 pm #8

I'm pretty certain this is the longest running Bengal message board since the huddles collapsed

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

July 30th, 2011, 10:47 pm #9

I believe it was a 19 news story on MBS and an interview they did with Fraidy many moons ago.

July 30th, 2011, 11:40 pm #10

I'm not sure what I was looking up exactly, but I was frustrated after the playoff loss in January 2006.  I had only been a fan about 5 or 6 years at that point.  I was still naive and full of hope.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I was warned by my dad that the Bengals would break my heart, and they already had many times over those years, but I still believed one day we'd win it all.  This place really opened me up to reality.

--------------------------------------------
"With a quarterback greener than a first year, a hovering ghost, and a magic wand of an offense handed down from the founding fathers of the franchise, Jay Gruden is a fiery, passionate underdog in the Harry Potter mold." Geoff Hobson July 15, 2011

Brown on being back to work: "We're like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs."

Confirmation of reply: