How bad will attendance be at the Bungs home opener?

How bad will attendance be at the Bungs home opener?

June 19th, 2018, 11:58 pm #1

I know it’s only June and it doesn’t matter at all, but I’m interested to see how many people show up for the Bungs home opener on a Thursday night against the Ratbirds. I bet it’s going to be hilarious, as in, worse attendance than in the 2011 season. I’ll go with 35,000 people. Lmao.

June 21st, 2018, 2:11 pm #2

I dunno. The Fans of Cincinnati are sheople and fickle. It's the biggest contradiction ever. They don't know when to quit and they quit too soon.

June 23rd, 2018, 2:54 am #3

My guess is standing room only 

Why does anyone go ?
Why does anyone go ?

July 15th, 2018, 1:35 pm #4

When the Bengal players started protesting our police and military .. people who put their lives on the line for us .. I stopped watching, listening to, and reading about football.   Never missed a game in 50 years.  I'm done.

Every fan wants police protection.  Every fan has or had a relative in the military.  Many have lost family members in the wars and conflicts.  The players are slapping the face of everyone in the stands.  WHY does anyone show up ?  NFL players .. who are nothing but contracted employees .. have taken over ownership.  The commissioner and owners are a disgrace to America.  The players are a disgrace to America. 

Confirmation of reply: