Honestly

Honestly

December 5th, 2011, 10:41 pm #1

Out coached and out played.

Bad scheme combined with bad play.
Anyone seen Caldwell or Simpson lately?
Marvin claims that Simpson played hard yesterday?

Bad match ups the entire game.

Steelers understand that it is playoff time.
Bengals are still playing to keep things tight and ope the other team screws up.

Hawkins and Scott are ignored the majority of time.
Crocker is being put in situations that he can't win.
The lack of effort on defense was alarming, playing two hand tag and not taking anyone to the ground.

Whitworth and fat and sloppy have played like sh!t lately.
Jennings is garbage.
Benson is done.

They still control the playoffs.
Can the coaching staff get it done?

December 6th, 2011, 1:17 am #2

Murf and Honestly is like jumbo shrimp, harmless lie, stupid genius, ill fortune, melted ice, quiet tirade.

December 6th, 2011, 1:40 am #3

Bengals are still playing to keep things tight and ope the other team screws up.

The lack of effort on defense was alarming, playing two hand tag and not taking anyone to the ground.

Jennings is garbage.
Benson is done.

Actually I listened to the game while I was doing work on my copmputer. I had a bad feeling about this game and I'm glad I didn't watch it. At crunch time big time teams show up to play. Obviously this team was not ready to play. You alluded to Marvin having some issues as a coach - isn't it his job to get the team ready? How can you show up flat in a big game against an archrival and not be ready to go?

December 6th, 2011, 1:45 am #4

Murf and Honestly is like jumbo shrimp, harmless lie, stupid genius, ill fortune, melted ice, quiet tirade.
Hey, Murf finally came up with his own Bermanism:

Donald "Honest" Lee

Good job, Murf. We knew you had it in you! You've been a closet Chris Berman fan all along, you big faker, you.

December 6th, 2011, 2:06 am #5

Jennings is garbage.
Benson is done.

They are out general managed.

December 6th, 2011, 8:03 am #6

Anybody seen this yet? The ticket is awesome!!!!! After all the games are over--they do this plays only segment. No commercials. No commentary. Just plays. Each game takes about 30 minutes on average.

I'm glad I got this thing for free when I signed up for Direct.

Anyways--I tried watching this cold autopsy when I DVR'ed it. Man, it was the most unwatchable piece of sh*t ever. I laughed most of the time about the tackling, playcalling, penalties, etc.

The only thing the Bungles did right all day was the AJ Green TD Pass Drive. All the rest of it sucked f*cking ballz.

Defensively, they couldn't find their azzes with both hands. C. Crocker needs to sit the f*ck down. Man that guy just sucks. Terrible. A real brought to you by Mike Brown Product.

I don't think that guy would start at safety on any other NFL Team. That includes the Colts.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

December 6th, 2011, 3:06 pm #7

Murf,

I actually thought Benson played well and ran hard on Sunday. Gruden gave up on him too early.

The Bengals lost this game when they fumbled a kickoff deep in their own territory and they gave up a punt return for a TD (awful no-call on the block in the back).

Take away those two huge miscues and its a much closer game.

"Insert witty quotation here"

December 6th, 2011, 11:35 pm #8

Benson still runs hard, but he has lost a step.
He is not hitting that crease like he used to.

Scott runs the stretch play about 10X better, but seldom gets a chance to run it.
Scott might not be an every down back, but a there is no excuse to ignore this guy in your game plan.
He should be touching the ball a ton more than he is right now.

As far as the defense.
Crocker is an average safety...and b.c of injury they are forced to match up him against players that he can't match up against.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

December 6th, 2011, 11:46 pm #9

The Steelers had better players at quarterback, running back, center, wide receivers (as a whole unit), linebackers (Rey Rey is certainly looking very average), defensive ends, cornerbacks, safeties and special teams players. Maybe the bungs matched up with near draws at the other positions.

It's a Sheepish spin to look any deeper for an explanation to the loss. The bungs couldn't overachieve forever. Their talent gap was simply exposed, just like it was late in 2005 and late in 2009.

December 7th, 2011, 4:21 am #10

"
They are out general managed."

Truth

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

Confirmation of reply: