Here we go again: "Burfict in the fold"

Here we go again: "Burfict in the fold"

April 29th, 2012, 1:59 am #1

Maybe it's becuase of the Mohamed Sanu drinking game, but this one just has me laughing silly:
BURFICT IN FOLD: Pro Football Talk.com reported Saturday night that the Bengals have signed the first big college free agent in Arizona State middle linebacker Vontaze Burfict.

The 6-1, 248-pound Burfict is one of the most curious cases in recent draft history. He went from being a first-round pick to undrafted in a stunning small amount of time. He followed up 16 personal fouls in his last 26 games with a lackluster combine and on Thursday FOXsports.com reported he tested positive for marijuana at the combine.<i>
</i>

"This young man is badly in need of redemption."

Last edited by psychostats on April 29th, 2012, 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 29th, 2012, 2:01 am #2

He is a one man wrecking crew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvcsffTQojI

"Insert witty quotation here"

April 29th, 2012, 2:21 am #3

Not one to analyze tape, but I'm feeling terribly underwhelmed by those highlights. All I see is a gambler who occasionally got lucky. Murf, Sam, anyone else -- What say you?

April 29th, 2012, 2:39 am #4

Polk from Washington and Bolden from Mississippi State. Both are in the top ten undrafted list. Good place to find a piece of corn in a turd.

Stupid Fduckin' Sheep
Stupid Fduckin' Sheep

April 29th, 2012, 3:01 am #5

This is burfictly ridiculous.

April 29th, 2012, 3:24 am #6

He done blowed up some plays on that youtube.

Headbutts his own guy.

Just what downtown Cincinnati bars need. Rey Rey ain't got nothing on this guy.

April 29th, 2012, 4:01 am #7

What's the problem? Looks sane to me.

April 29th, 2012, 4:39 am #8

BAC, that is a classic photo! SC lost that game 43-22. Think it was in the desert. I'd love to hang out and knock back a few with this guy and Rey Rey and see what happens.

April 29th, 2012, 5:06 am #9

"The 6-1, 248-pound Burfict is one of the most curious cases in recent draft history. He went from being a first-round pick to undrafted in a stunning small amount of time. He followed up 16 personal fouls in his last 26 games with a lackluster combine and on Thursday FOXsports.com reported he tested positive for marijuana at the combine."

From the movie Major League:

Coach #2: "Damn, this guy hits like a ton. Why didn't anybody else pick up on this guy?"

Coach #1 (after finding out that he tested positive for DOPE right before the best day of his life): "Ohhhhhhhh....(groan)"

But you guys probably think this is okay. LMAO. Obviously, GMs in the league think pot isn't.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

April 29th, 2012, 7:18 am #10

Polk signed with the Iggles. Big hole this team failed to address. I figured they would load up on a szhit ton of late round RB's and hope something sticks.....Maybe Adrian Peterson will get cut from the Vikings......Sigh.....

Stupid Fduckin' Sheep
Stupid Fduckin' Sheep

Confirmation of reply: