Gun enthusiast

Gun enthusiast

July 3rd, 2012, 4:11 pm #1

Question for Gun enthusiasts on this board:

What guns do you own?

What are some of your favorite guns?

What gun do you plan on purchasing next?

My collection right now is small but plan on adding more guns in the future to my collection.

My favorite gun I own is my .300 weatherby magnum. It was one of the first guns I shot as a kid and fell in love with it right away. I think for the most part I loved it so much as a child was because of the extreme kick the gun had. Now I respect it for its actuary and long range capabilities. Roy Weatherby in my mind was a genius who believed velocity was more important than sure knock down power. His Bullet design has more powder behind the bullet than a regular .300 for more foot pounds at the Muzzle.
I have a mark v with a Swarovski scope.

Other guns I have are a Springfield 1911 .45 auto( an American standard for pistols).
A Desert Eagle .44 mag( bought the gun from a friend cause their no longer made, not a practical gun however)
A Berretta extrema shotgun( Absolutley love this 12 gauge, hardly any kick)
and my fun gun a smith and Wesson M&P 15 ( low cost on 5.56 NATO rounds, and fun to shoot this AR 15 down range )

Other guns I plan on buying:

H&k P30

Also one day a Barrett 82A1 .50BMG ( just can't justify it yet )

July 3rd, 2012, 11:02 pm #2

would never list anything on the net...but one of my favorite weapons...AR15...green lazer.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

July 4th, 2012, 1:07 am #3

I have a Marlin 3030 and a Glock 27.

I am buying a Winchester 3030 soon.

"Insert witty quotation here"

July 4th, 2012, 6:17 am #4

SPX Winchester and Desert Eagle. Zombie pocky clisps ready( Mad Max reference.) Nobody will steal our guns in NJ.

It is depressing watching the Jets have success.

July 4th, 2012, 9:15 am #5

1. AR-15
2. Tommy Gun
3. .357 S&W
4. 1911 Colt
5. AK-47

Love them all--can't own most. F*cking goddamned California and it's stupid lawyers.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

July 4th, 2012, 10:11 pm #6

"Love them all--can't own" ~ Falc

Convicted felon?

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

July 5th, 2012, 2:37 am #7

thats funny storm!

July 5th, 2012, 4:17 pm #8

Question for Gun enthusiasts on this board:

What guns do you own?

What are some of your favorite guns?

What gun do you plan on purchasing next?

My collection right now is small but plan on adding more guns in the future to my collection.

My favorite gun I own is my .300 weatherby magnum. It was one of the first guns I shot as a kid and fell in love with it right away. I think for the most part I loved it so much as a child was because of the extreme kick the gun had. Now I respect it for its actuary and long range capabilities. Roy Weatherby in my mind was a genius who believed velocity was more important than sure knock down power. His Bullet design has more powder behind the bullet than a regular .300 for more foot pounds at the Muzzle.
I have a mark v with a Swarovski scope.

Other guns I have are a Springfield 1911 .45 auto( an American standard for pistols).
A Desert Eagle .44 mag( bought the gun from a friend cause their no longer made, not a practical gun however)
A Berretta extrema shotgun( Absolutley love this 12 gauge, hardly any kick)
and my fun gun a smith and Wesson M&P 15 ( low cost on 5.56 NATO rounds, and fun to shoot this AR 15 down range )

Other guns I plan on buying:

H&k P30

Also one day a Barrett 82A1 .50BMG ( just can't justify it yet )
"H&K P30"

Fulcher, you can buy two Glocks, Springfields whatever for the price of one of these can't you?

July 5th, 2012, 9:19 pm #9

Their pricey, $954 to be exact at my local gun store but the best synthetic gun made in my opinion.

Oldschooler- what guns do they allow in california?

July 6th, 2012, 1:41 am #10

Actually I remember Dunn checking Falc on his last claim he had weapons but supposedly they were never registered with the State of California which is a crime

Either he lied or he's a criminal lmao

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

Confirmation of reply: