Got your Urban Shirt Yet?

Got your Urban Shirt Yet?

June 30th, 2012, 7:46 pm #1

July 1st, 2012, 4:56 pm #2

Urban will have to earn the right for me to wear a shirt with his name on it. I could care less what he did before coming to OSU. All that matters is what he does NOW.

I'm guessing he cannot equal Tressel's accomplishments of 1 national title and winning the Big Ten pretty much every year but one.

July 2nd, 2012, 3:08 am #3

Honestly,

Big Ten Titles are nice, but I will take 2 National titles with 2 Big Ten titles over 10 Big Ten titles and 1 National Titles.

Get em, Urb!

"Insert witty quotation here"

July 2nd, 2012, 3:24 am #4

Michigan Coach scares me. He seems to know wtf he's doing. Meyer has his work cut out for him.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

July 3rd, 2012, 8:44 pm #5

Congrats to Hoke for beating the worst Ohio State team (record wise) in 100 years at home with his team that made a BCS game. LOL

They almost lost it. If Braxton hits Posey in the last minute on the bomb, the Buckeyes win it.

Im not worried about Jabba The Hoke.
Urban is playing SEC ball in the Big Ten.
Its gonna get ugly. Real ugly.

"Insert witty quotation here"

July 4th, 2012, 9:17 am #6

"Im not worried about Jabba The Hoke.
Urban is playing SEC ball in the Big Ten.
Its gonna get ugly. Real ugly."

I hope you're right about f*cking Hoke. I hope he proves that he should have never left--or should be coaching in a place like San Diego State STILL.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

Confirmation of reply: