Giggles sucks

Giggles sucks

January 2nd, 2012, 4:36 pm #1

The back judge should never be allowed to ref a professional game again.
He simply sucks or he cheated by calling a game in favor of a team.
Whatever you want to say about it, he was wrong 90% of the day.

I watched a Head Coach show some passion yesterday...against his own sideline.
The assistant coaching staff went ape sh!t on the refs, the Head coach spent more time calming down his staff than he did going
ape sh!t on some blatant bullsh!t calls.
The assistant who went off, deserves some credit for showing some fight for his players.

I watched a team play like they have been taught to play all season.
SCARED TO DEATH TO WIN AN IMPORTANT GAME.

The game plan was predictable and boring.
No passion or fire on the side lines.

I am tired of hearing excuses for Marvin.
The Bengals are the youngest team in the league and they have playoff talent.
I don't care if the owner is a piece of sh!t, that has nothing to do with a team trying to force the run against a great run defense and ignoring the formula to win.
When the Bengals were forced to attack on offense, they had opportunities to win match ups.
Playmakers standing on the sideline instead of being in the game.

This is a good football team...
They need leadership and a modern day scheme.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

January 2nd, 2012, 5:08 pm #2

You may be overrating the team a bit - the team obviously has issues on defense and they appear to be only average on offense - young there and developing - not ready for the big stage quite yet.

However as it was - the game turned out to be a glorified scrimmage and I'm glad things turned out the way they did. I'd much rather see Balt. win the division and force the Steelers to play games on the road. The game for the Bungs wasn't a good one - but somehow I think in this instance things turned out for the best. Let's hope Denver beats the Steelers in the first round - the Steelers have won more than their fair share.

January 2nd, 2012, 5:09 pm #3

The back judge should never be allowed to ref a professional game again.
He simply sucks or he cheated by calling a game in favor of a team.
Whatever you want to say about it, he was wrong 90% of the day.

I watched a Head Coach show some passion yesterday...against his own sideline.
The assistant coaching staff went ape sh!t on the refs, the Head coach spent more time calming down his staff than he did going
ape sh!t on some blatant bullsh!t calls.
The assistant who went off, deserves some credit for showing some fight for his players.

I watched a team play like they have been taught to play all season.
SCARED TO DEATH TO WIN AN IMPORTANT GAME.

The game plan was predictable and boring.
No passion or fire on the side lines.

I am tired of hearing excuses for Marvin.
The Bengals are the youngest team in the league and they have playoff talent.
I don't care if the owner is a piece of sh!t, that has nothing to do with a team trying to force the run against a great run defense and ignoring the formula to win.
When the Bengals were forced to attack on offense, they had opportunities to win match ups.
Playmakers standing on the sideline instead of being in the game.

This is a good football team...
They need leadership and a modern day scheme.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/
{gulp} I agree completely with Murf. ML is a liability. Get Big Bro Jon and let's go to town.

Mikey is cleverer than you think.

January 2nd, 2012, 5:31 pm #4

Big bro Jon wouldn't be caught dead in this town. Like it or not Giggles is the best one they could get to come here. Unless the organization improves its front office and image it will be very difficult to get a top line coach in here.

January 2nd, 2012, 9:17 pm #5

Murf's rant was as predictable as the sun rising this morning. I would have been disappointed otherwise.

I agree Marvin Lewis is a lousy in-game coach, at least in some of the aspects that we can see. The lasting image I'll have of this season isn't Jerome Simpson's flip. It was another scene from the Cardinal's game. When the lead was slipping away and the pass defense was imploding, Chris Crocker and Adam Jones were going at it on the sideline. Right in front of the head coach.

Marvin Lewis kept peering at the game as those two nearly came to blows. Lewis takes his arms and sort of pushes them aside and out of his view. His expression barely changed. A bit annoyed. Hilarious.

I wish I could find a still shot of that moment.

Anyway, I'll say it again. Marvin Lewis is as good as it gets under Mike Brown. Two playoff appearances in three years? The Bungles? He must be doing something right.

January 3rd, 2012, 2:37 am #6

Murf.... We all agree with you...l. We have since day 1. You are preaching to the choir.

The problem is MFB...... I know you hate to hear it and you hate to hear MFB bashed......but face the facts.....it will never ever ever ever ever every ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever change........ So please stop B!TCHING about it you dumb mother fukkker.... It's been 20 fukkin years and yet you come here to rant and rave when we already know the outcome and the fukkin truth.

Make a resolution and stop paying money and stop following this pathetic team. Learn from your mistakes you dumb simpleton stupid azz MFer.

Wise up .....fart box

January 3rd, 2012, 2:52 am #7

Yesterday was the first time I ever watched a coach play not to lose...................

While trailing

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

January 3rd, 2012, 3:06 am #8

Murf.... We all agree with you...l. We have since day 1. You are preaching to the choir.

The problem is MFB...... I know you hate to hear it and you hate to hear MFB bashed......but face the facts.....it will never ever ever ever ever every ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever change........ So please stop B!TCHING about it you dumb mother fukkker.... It's been 20 fukkin years and yet you come here to rant and rave when we already know the outcome and the fukkin truth.

Make a resolution and stop paying money and stop following this pathetic team. Learn from your mistakes you dumb simpleton stupid azz MFer.

Wise up .....fart box
Watch thy tongue - how can you say that about our newly crowned "Executive of the Year" ?

On the serious side recall that Lewis is a defensive not offensive coach - he helped Balt. set up the defense that won them their super bowl. If anything it now looks like Zimmer needs the help - please turn the offensive side over to Gruden and stay the F*ch out please.
Last edited by bengalbear on January 3rd, 2012, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 3rd, 2012, 4:59 am #9

I tend to agree with murf here. I view Marvin like a golf cart engine governor. It almost looks like he's intentionally pulling back on the reins...just my opinion.

And I think Bernard Scott needs to see a LOT more PT. He might not be as durable as Benson but he has abilities Benson lacks, like the speed to get to the corner and turn it up field. Instead of continually running that same predictable and ineffective stretch play 15 times per game, pitch it to Scott and let him beat the defense to the corner. Get the guy in space and watch him make people miss. After getting big yards from that a few times the safeties will start cheating up in the box. Then you'll get a WR one-on-one. Then you throw it over their heads.

Defensively I have to say I've been very disappointed in Rey Maualuga. Every once in a while he makes a great play. No denying he's got talent. But far too often he gets caught inside, over pursues, shoots the wrong gap or takes a bad angle to the ball. I know he's still young but I haven't seen him getting any better. I think it's a shame that Rodrick Muckelroy went to IR because from the little I saw of him I think he's a better ML than Maualuga. I'd also like to see some Jack Lambert style meanness from the guy. The defense has struggled with Dan Skuta in the middle too because he's as slow as molasses in February.

This ends my rant for the day. Stay tuned for our next episode brought to you by the ACME Vomit Bag Co.

January 3rd, 2012, 5:47 am #10

However valid murf's criticism, we just know that he's really just pi$$ed the Bengals didn't help his Steelers get a bye :-p. (Although a Steelers defense vs. Tebow might be just as good as a bye :-p)

BMN
BMN

Confirmation of reply: