Friday 20th January (non football topic*)

Friday 20th January (non football topic*)

January 14th, 2017, 2:44 pm #1

*but you may have worked that out...

Hello all.

Friday 20th January 2017.

Does the world end on Friday or are we in for a brave new world?

Not sure I really trust any politician. Or at least the scale goes from 'really want to' to 'Kim Jong-un'.

And I'm not sure who I mistrust the most; politicians, the press, social media or dodgy football team owners.

Has the world changed so that politics will be conducted over Twitter? Sound-bite politics for the bored, time-scarse, disinterested, hopeless masses?

Sorry, but I don't have an answer; nor can I have any affect on what happens. Which means, again, I don't know how I should feel about this.

Anyhoo, what do you think?

January 14th, 2017, 3:31 pm #2

Nothing will change except our taxes will go up and our healthcare may be a disaster but I don't think you need to worry about that lol

Trump has the same bosses as Obama so we won't see much difference in our daily lives

January 14th, 2017, 7:15 pm #3

Hello all.

Not sure I really trust any politician. Or at least the scale goes from 'really want to' to 'Kim Jong-un'.

And I'm not sure who I mistrust the most; politicians, the press, social media or dodgy football team owners.

Has the world changed so that politics will be conducted over Twitter? Sound-bite politics for the bored, time-scarse, disinterested, hopeless masses?

Sorry, but I don't have an answer; nor can I have any affect on what happens. Which means, again, I don't know how I should feel about this.

Exactly Storm. Go about your lives people. Live life. Enjoy life. Love and appreciate your family and friends. Explore the world. If you want to bunker down and stick pile weapons and canned goods waiting for zombies then you are going to live a miserable life and die in a dark place.

And Go Bungles!!

January 15th, 2017, 12:03 am #4

Hello all.

Looking forward to the inauguration speech. It should be entertaining.

I've posted before that the Republic will survive. The cabinet nominees seem fine. Certainly no worse that what we might have seen if the other candidate had won.

We'll end up with a better health care system, but I know folks will disagree.

January 15th, 2017, 1:29 am #5

Hello all.

It's going to be a great few years for comics. The Golden Shower cracks are already bringing down the house in some venues.

I just hope Putin let's us live long enough to enjoy the show.

January 15th, 2017, 3:14 am #6

Hello all.

Hookster, haven't heard from you in a while. So how's that false outrage from the left going? Keeping it under control?

January 15th, 2017, 6:23 am #7

Hello all.

More nervous than outraged. But looking forward to the right wing victim machine going into overdrive when deficit spending explodes, the wall doesn't get built or subsidized and all the rural right wingers whine in anguish at the news that terrorist training camp stories are just as fake as their favorite Big Time Wrestling shows.

The comedy should be priceless and endless. And of course Trump's perversions will sweeten the comedy show even more. Colbert sets it up nicely.
https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.c ... e56981/amp

January 15th, 2017, 5:59 pm #8

Hello all.

Wow, that's some serious denial. Haven't you seen the hysteria? You trolling again?

January 15th, 2017, 6:40 pm #9

Hello all.

Help me out, Homey. Denial about what? Trolling about what?

Hey, are you going to volunteer for one of Trump's possees to close down those dozens of Jihadi training camps that fake news websites warned all the rubes about during the election cycle? (Joking).

January 15th, 2017, 7:02 pm #10

Hello all.

Uh...About false outrage. Seriously, your people are going nuts.

Listen, you commies lost the battle, get over it because you will eventually win the war. I realize that. Your people's vaginas spew out babies at a level descent folks can't match. Your people will eventually be too much to overcome. I thought we had already past that point, but one more pro-american president squeezed by before the doors finally shut.

Lol, hookster got triggered. Go to the nearest college if you need a safe space.

Last edited by HomerSaysDoh on January 15th, 2017, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confirmation of reply: