Fewer sheep than normal!

Fewer sheep than normal!

September 19th, 2017, 4:59 am #1

Hopefully by season's end the stadium is more than half empty!
Last edited by WhenPBSFreezesOver on September 19th, 2017, 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
===============================================
1991-2017 the putrid reign of Mikey Brown:
Record in Prime Time: 12 wins, 33 losses (0.267)
Record vs the Steelers: 14 wins, 42 losses (0.250)
Record vs AFC Playoff Teams: 32 wins, 116 losses (0.216)

September 19th, 2017, 5:35 am #2

I can give this analysis:

1. San Francisco, Chicago, and Houston Fans need to create their own www.ourownersucks.com

2. Their fans are dumb

3. Shocked that the sheep are turning away from the Brownstain's worthless excuse

4. Jesus, Cleveland Fans. Your % should be lower than the 'Nati's

Last edited by oldschoolerfan on September 19th, 2017, 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 19th, 2017, 1:19 pm #3

It's hilarious that this is happening on the franchise's 50th anniversary with all the special promotions going on. All that extra marketing went into high gear during the offseason, and this is what they have to show for it.

The die is cast, too. Barring a miraculous turnaround, the attendance will most definitely continue to slide. Banners and honoring former players do not make up for failing to prevent an exodus of key talent and letting the team decline to sub-mediocrity. Or worse.

The Brown family might actually feel embarrassed over this.

September 19th, 2017, 2:13 pm #4

Another quick question - how long will this (dwindling attendance) continue before mikey takes action? Fire Lewis perhaps?

September 20th, 2017, 1:43 am #5

Let's not get carried away...

September 20th, 2017, 3:08 pm #6

With revenue sharing and the league's shared television deal Bengals attendance does not mean that much to mikey I'm sure.

With that said I watched some of the Raiders/Jets game, and while there may have been empty seats, most seemed filled (they have tarped off the Mount Davis section for years now, so that doesn't even count) there were not as many as other lame duck teams i.e. the 1995 Browns or the 1996 Oilers. Very impressive to see those fans' passion, although part of me wants to see them play in front of A's size crowds as a black eye to the NFL in upcoming seasons.

The laugher of the week is that the LA Chargers failed to sellout the 27000 seat Stub Hub Center. Now that is bad.

Confirmation of reply: